• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: Rocket attacks on US Embassy in Baghdad Green Zone. C-RAM firing to intercept missiles.

I'm not here in a military role.

That's for poors.
Still....the USA is spending treasure and loss of blood. For what? No good reason.
You contractor/mercenary types, and no offense, hats off and all...it's not that I don't give a fuck but you chose your mission and can. If I were younger, I might consider. This activity was much more restricted when I was young enough to enjoy!
ETS:
If the locals want freedom, they should fill their creeks with the blood of tyrants and patriots. You out of staters can play a part, just like the French circa 1776.

Reactions: Flintdog2011
It would be interesting to see the effect it would have on a generation. Imagine a whole generation of youngsters disciplined and given a purpose.

At least they would have some sort out of a clue when the elected chickenhawk wants to go adventuring and is full of bluster.

Hi,

In regards to the "why are we still there" camp.

Is that question just for Middle East or every other country the USA has an overt or covert ongoing in, whether Mil or Contracted?

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
In general the Iraqi people are great folks, and just like us trying to make their way through their lives and dealing with shenanigans mostly from their own government, etc.

In my travels Ive found that to generally be the case, especially if you add in religion to that force fucking the pooch.

Hi,

Is that question just for Middle East or every other country the USA has an overt or covert ongoing in, whether Mil or Contracted?

Sincerely,
Theis

Specifically the 17 year Iraq and 19 year Afghanistan wars. I would be curios if our newly elected Democrat warhawks could even tell us what the current mission there is.

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis
Specifically the 17 year Iraq and 19 year Afghanistan wars. I would be curios if our newly elected Democrat warhawks could even tell us what the current mission there is.

Fuck Germany too.

Move east to Poland or the Baltics for training purposes.

Rotate units through for allied coordination training.

No permanent command. Any country that wants to train with us can provide basing on their dime.

Let Germany build/pay for its own defense.

Europe is lost.

The Us is only appreciated for the cash it provides.

Hi,

With Mobile Military superiority with Carrier Groups and Airwings; why does the USA have troops on the ground in ANY country?

The "Why are we still there" only works IF it is for every single country.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

With Mobile Military superiority with Carrier Groups and Airwings; why does the USA have troops on the ground in ANY country?

The "Why are we still there" only works IF it is for every single country.

Sincerely,
Theis

We have plenty of "environments" in this country to acclimate troops.

They could experience realistic desert conditions patrolling the southern border or northern temperate zones by bivouacking on the northern border. Alaska would offer some serious arctic training with the ability to make the troops actually attempt a limited forage as they may have to in war.

The security functions would be real, not simulated.

Pull back from Okinawa to Guam or our other Pacific possessions.. PI and Australia can invite us to train on their dime with units rotating through for exposure.

Korean peninsula......ditto.

Film a simulated ICBM launch with a landing in the Bikini Atoll and just let them know "This will be you if you cross in to S Korea". S Korean troops are hard now, they are making plenty of money on Kias let them man the DMZ.

Surface ships are vulnerable to technology. Beef up sub capabilities and advertise it as "You definitely dont want any of this"

Its not returning to isolationism, its just using our technology to perform a command/control decapitation to allow local allies to move in while we ramp up support.