• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Breonna Taylor’s Estate Gets $12 Mil.

Like the Pelosi hairdresser got 600+k$ for........ ? opening her botox flap .Go fund me has always been filled by stupid donors, but it's their money so what do you care.

Last edited:
I saw part of the mayor’s press conference at lunch. There were a list of reforms included in the settlement. I did NOT hear a moratorium on No-Knock Warrants mentioned, but I could have missed it. Anyone else know? These things are an abomination, and if you get right down to it, this case would never have been an issue if they were banned.

I saw part of the mayor’s press conference at lunch. There were a list of reforms included in the settlement. I did NOT hear a moratorium on No-Knock Warrants mentioned, but I could have missed it. Anyone else know? These things are an abomination, and if you get right down to it, this case would never have been an issue if they were banned.

So, live here, my team works the riots...can’t say much more but hold your hats, you ain’t seen nothing yet.

Sooo much bullshit info.

They did technically apply for a no knock, but if you listen to the interview of her boyfriend directly after he explains the police knocked multiple times, over a period of time. Long enough for them both to get dressed, out of bed, get a gun and head down the hall. It wasn’t no knock.... so that’s a bullshit narrative. That’s not the evil PoPo story... that’s his story just before he shot a cop.

no knock warrants were already eliminated a few months back by other legislation so
they were not part of the reforms.
The money was broken down. 2mil from one insurance policy another 5mil from a liability insurance policy and tax payers on the hook for 5mil.

lawyers take more than half, taxes another half... they walk with 3ish. Pick up mike Tyson’s white tigers... keep the lifestyle, broke and/or in jail in 18 months... back to square one.

case at grand jury now.... pending announcements of indictment(s)... or NOT....any day...moment.

So, live here, my team works the riots...can’t say much more but hold your hats, you ain’t seen nothing yet.

Sooo much bullshit info.

They did technically apply for a no knock, but if you listen to the interview of her boyfriend directly after he explains the police knocked multiple times, over a period of time. Long enough for them both to get dressed, out of bed, get a gun and head down the hall. It wasn’t no knock.... so that’s a bullshit narrative. That’s not the evil PoPo story... that’s his story just before he shot a cop.

no knock warrants were already eliminated a few months back by other legislation so
they were not part of the reforms.
The money was broken down. 2mil from one insurance policy another 5mil from a liability insurance policy and tax payers on the hook for 5mil.

lawyers take more than half, taxes another half... they walk with 3ish. Pick up mike Tyson’s white tigers... keep the lifestyle, broke and/or in jail in 18 months... back to square one.

case at grand jury now.... pending announcements of indictment(s)... or NOT....any day...moment.
Thanks for the clarification. It has definitely been reported as a no-knock. Those things are dangerous to everyone involved, especially when they’re at the wrong house, or after the wrong person.
Totally agree on the lifestyle and 18 month timeline.
One question though: If no-knocks were eliminated a few months back, how did they “technically apply for a no-knock warrant”?

Breanna was shot way back in March... (If you listen to the boyfriend... they were coming down the hall yelling who is it... the door was broken down... he fired a shot and dove to the floor in a bedroom off the hall way leaving her standing there.)

protests started a few months later... no knocks were banned by city council... like June or something ... riots continue to today...big money payoff days before grand jury release of indict or not, AND mayor faces no confidence vote from city council, of which testimony started TODAY . He said...”the timing was right”.

it’s a shit show top to bottom. Don’t deal drugs and your chances of being shot in a drug raid go down 99.99%... don’t use shit tactics on a raid and your chances of getting shot go down 75%... don’t play political games, hide the truth, let your city burn and your chances of having to park city dump trucks on your street to protect your house with full time cops who you screwed while hiding out from a recall vote go down as well.... shit show.

They were NOT at the wrong house as has also been reported . If you google it, you can read the actual warrant. Her name was on it, a picture of her car, a picture of her door... they did a drive by with the primary surveillance officer before executing the warrant to ensure the right door was hit. They were after her. They had hit the Trap house a bit earlier and arrested the dealer she was handling cash for. They did recover drugs and money at the trap house, then proceeded to arrest her.

The warrant is public, the 47 page surveillance report has been leaked and the attorney general publically played the boyfriends interview description of the events.

varying views on no knocks... but they can save lives as much or more than they cost.

no knock isn’t the issue. Dynamic entries with shit tactics from 1980’s swat tv is the issue. WhyTF would you jump into a door/fatal funnel if you don’t have to... breach... assess the the room from outside... 2 guys can clear 95% of a room from outside before going in...I’ll leave the tactics at that on an open forum...

https://www.wlky.com/article/hear-k...xmfEK0WkJDJ0hR2aGWK00tKAXhOpEIxA6XU_v8sFN1ER8

Reactions: PBWalsh and Pre-64
...and for the record... was she a drug connected shot bag.. yes.... was she an emt... no- fired 5 years ago for cause (rumors only, I don’t have the data to prove it.. but stealing shot from the truck)...

... is it a shame she was shot... yes... very unfortunate... nothing she specifically did that night warranted death... however... when your dealing illegally, every single circumstance is not going to go 100%... it’s just not.

I wish no firefighters were killed in fires, no lineman electrocuted, no truck drivers killed in wrecks.... all heavily regulated and unfortunately all happen... when your a drug dealer... you take a risk...but it is a shame she died that way.... I don’t think it’s the cops fault, but no fault doesn’t mean it’s not unfortunate.

I wasn’t saying they were at the wrong house in this case, but it happens from time to time, and it is often tragic.

Reactions: timbrline
What case are you speaking of re: “case at grand jury now”
And what do you mean when you say “you ain’t seen nothing yet”?? Just curious, not quite following what you’re talking about

The KY attorney general completed the investigative portion of the Breonna Taylor case in conjunction with the fbi crime lab (bullistics). He then turned all investigative evidence over to a grand jury last Friday for the decision on wether to indict the officers, and if so, for what.

of course a grand jury can do what they want... but... essentially NO ONE sees a murder charge for anyone involved as a result. Possibly a single reckless endangerment for the Brett who fired blindly into the home...(although, he was technically returning fire so if that IS charged, trial would be 50/50).

The Burn, Loot, Murder crowd will accept nothing less than four murder indictments, facts be damned.

hence, when it comes back with no murder indictments... which is likely... we kick into high gear of destroying this city.

(FULL disclosure.. anything related to indictments is pure speculation on my part... they could somehow charge them all with murder... they just arrested a guy for having a shotgun in his own damned house surrounded by looters... another thread.. so who knows)

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote