• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Range Report Brian Litz applied Ballistics GREAT BOOK

Mag 300

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Dec 31, 2006
    Downers Grove Illinois
    Had a chance to read some of Brian's book and it walks you thru the ballistic coeffiecients how they differ and the basis for the G1 and G7 .
    Its a great read and gets a lot of the info on the table in "laymens" terms

highly suggest this book

Brian Thanks
    Bill

Re: Brian Litz applied Ballistics GREAT BOOK

got the book as well, but haven't read it all yet, alot of great information, can't wait to get through it a few times.

Yup, just finished reading it last week. Excellent stuff.

Just got my copy in the mail today. Hopefully I will have time to get into it this weekend... looking forward to it.

CM

Anybody have one of his ballistic calculators from Texas Instruments? I want one and his book bad, but going to have to wait a little while until the tax season is sorted out.

No one that O know of but a few considering it .
    if some one has done it let us know how you like it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stater61</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody have one of his ballistic calculators from Texas Instruments? I want one and his book bad, but going to have to wait a little while until the tax season is sorted out. </div></div>

Just started reading it for the second time today. Im sure I will learn some new things that I missed the first time
    smile.gif
    . Great read though!

Hykin,C

6.5cal 140JLK has a G1 BC of .634 and a higher form factor than the Berger 7mm 180VLD which has a .659 G1. I found that to be a very useful tid bit for the 6.5 guys. Im building a 6.5WSM based off of this info. A .634 BC at 3200fps...oh ya!

The book will save you a lot of time and all of the G7 data makes your calcs a lot more accurate