• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Briefcases and other fine leather goods

My latest acquisition, a Dopp kit.
View attachment 8362333

Are you serious.

BA079B4E-386B-40D8-A3AB-2483CACB5FE8.jpeg

E312576E-7757-4E3B-A68B-D8F52544ACEE.gif

I mean it’s ok if your gay I guess or maybe if there’s a mp5k in there

In all seriousness over the past 5-10 years I’ve seen an increase in very nice backpacks in meetings. Especially with younger professionals.

With a laptop in addition to a thumb drive, spare screen, cellphone etc backpacks are just suited better.

For professionals in cities (NY) backpacks have become the norm.

Reactions: LuckyDuck
I just wanted to share some great customer service I received from Saddleback Leather lately. They advertise a 100 year warranty and I unfortunately needed to use that to address an issue with my original briefcase. They provided me a shipping label on their dime, gave me acknowledgement of receiving it, gave me an update on the status and just now sent me an update that my briefcase is already on the way back to me as good as new. Can't find fault in any of that.

-LD

Stellar service
I thought so too sir, the update email they sent me was also rather colorful which brightened up my day about how my briefcase was enjoying its time at their spa and would be sent back fully relaxed and rejuvenated. I don't mind bringing attention where it's warranted and as for me I've been very happy thus far, guess I'll need to wait and see what magic they were able to perform on a 10+ year old briefcase once it shows up on my doorstep. Good people there though for sure.

-LD

Just wanted to follow up here- Saddleback Leather shot me a prepaid shipping label for my briefcase- On their dime they replaced the broken hardware on the shoulder strap, replaced all of the hardware on my briefcase to match the upgraded hardware, cleaned up my 10+ year briefcase that's been to the far east and Middle East all under their warranty. Needless to say I'm a big saddleback leather fanboy.

-LD

Reactions: Milf Dots