• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brock Lesnar Defeated, Hail the new Champ?

Phil1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2009
Minot N.D.
I never saw the fight but it seemed as if Lesnar had been improving his stand-up and ground fighting skills in the last year and 1/2.

I don't know what to make of him as he made some "gracious" comments after his loss and wasn't as much of an idiot after his earlier fights.

I don't know much about about Cain Velasquez as i don't pay attention to UFC pre-fight hype.

Re: Brock Lesnar Defeated, Hail the new Champ?

i hate lesnar. his skills are terrible. if he wasnt such a meat head he wouldnt even be a contender.

c33.jpg

That's two jackhammers that Cain has there. Perhaps the heavyweight division is about to get interesting for the first time ever.

Shankster, perfect clip.

I thought Carwin had Lesnar whipped that first round too. All those big bastards hit like a ton of bricks

I just have one curious question though... If me, being a caucasion, went on down to the tatto shop and had "White Pride" tattoed to my chest, what might would happen to me? I always wonder about sh!% like that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phil1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never saw the fight but it seemed as if Lesnar had been improving his stand-up and ground fighting skills in the last year and 1/2.

I don't know what to make of him as he made some "gracious" comments after his loss and wasn't as much of an idiot after his earlier fights.

I don't know much about about Cain Velasquez as i don't pay attention to UFC pre-fight hype. </div></div>

I wouldn't read so much into the humility that was beat into him. Can you imagine how dumb he would have looked if he started his trash talk and bravado again when he just had a vagina opened up on his face?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: repins2004</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just have one curious question though... If me, being a caucasion, went on down to the tatto shop and had "White Pride" tattoed to my chest, what might would happen to me? </div></div>

My guess, you'd walk out of the tattoo shop with a "White Pride" tattoo???

I love how a man that was born in America, raised in America, went to school including college in America & got all the advantages & opportunities only offered in America....the same opportunities that made his father try 6 times to make it America.... seems to forget that and amazingly enough, when he reached his highest accomplishment, it's not America that he is proud of....but rather Mexico.....nice.

And of course if Brock or any other white fighter came into the UFC with "White Pride" tattooed across their chest.....you can bet there would be no where near the hype or publicity or celebration that Cain or any fighter of color gets for similar pride in their "heritage"....

I'm glad Cain is proud of his heritage.....but sometimes it's nice to see America appreciated too....

I'm also happy to see him beat Brock, because Cain is a hell of a fighter, a awesome striker & better with grappling. It's obvious that Brock doesn't like to get punched....& I think Shane Carwin still has a chance to hold the belt too.....but Cain is going to be a good champion & tough to beat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
clowned-pride.jpg
</div></div>

JRose... that is an Epic Post. Awesome... just awesome.

In MMA NOBODY goes undefeated for very long. Cain will find that out very soon....

Ok....I will have to amend my earlier statement a little bit about Cain. It seems I may have mistaken and fooled by the media hype probably whipped up by the UFC & other outlets....

I just saw the interview he did with George Lopez after winning the UFC title. George tried to make an issue about him being the first "Mexican" to win the heavy weight title in any fighting combat sport. Cain was quiet & reserved and immediately stated that he was American, he was born & raised here, but his parents are Mexican. He then stated something like....if I need to be a role model for Hispanics or Mexicans, then he will do so proudly.

He seemed very cool......so let me eat a little humble pie....
blush.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mgd45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok....I will have to amend my earlier statement a little bit about Cain. It seems I may have mistaken and fooled by the media hype probably whipped up by the UFC & other outlets....

I just saw the interview he did with George Lopez after winning the UFC title. George tried to make an issue about him being the first "Mexican" to win the heavy weight title in any fighting combat sport. Cain was quiet & reserved and immediately stated that he was American, he was born & raised here, but his parents are Mexican. He then stated something like....if I need to be a role model for Hispanics or Mexicans, then he will do so proudly.

blush.gif
</div></div>

MGD

I have to agree with both your posts. It's sad that it is only fashionable and cool to be proud of your ethnicity as long as it is not white.

However, Cain seems to be one squared a way dude.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mgd45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok....I will have to amend my earlier statement a little bit about Cain. It seems I may have mistaken and fooled by the media hype probably whipped up by the UFC & other outlets....

blush.gif
</div></div>

MGD

I have to agree with both your posts. It's sad that it is only fashionable and cool to be proud of your ethnicity as long as it is not white.

However, Cain seems to be one squared a way dude.
wink.gif
</div></div>

definitely have to agree with both you guys, much more detailed than my question. Thanks for the input. I wasn't trying to come off like I have a problem with pride in heritage but rather how this country will condemn anyone who claims pride in their "white heritage" and if they are someone like me who has a lot of guns and other redneck toys will mostly get in trouble at some point for being a skinhead or something. Either way great posts.

Shane Carwin was supposed to fight Roy "Big Country" Nelson but had to pull out of the fight, due to something wrong with his back. Carwin wont be fighting anytime soon, and if he does he will never be the same

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: repins2004</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just have one curious question though... If me, being a caucasion, went on down to the tatto shop and had "White Pride" tattoed to my chest, what might would happen to me? </div></div>

My guess, you'd walk out of the tattoo shop with a "White Pride" tattoo??? </div></div>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is some funny ass shit

Mythbusted for sure. Crock Lesnar has no hands whatsoever and Cain beat the piss out of him! Made my night