• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

bronny james

Ole Bron will admit it was the vaccine as soon as he admits China is far worse than the "racism and in equality" in America.

I feel bad for the kid raised by Bron but F his dad and any other parent that gave their kids to take that trash when C19 risk was non existent for the age group.

A 2016 study found that NCAA athletes ran a 1-in-53,703 risk of sudden cardiac death. That burden was not equally shared. If the athlete was Black, their risk more than doubled to 1 in 21,491. And if they were a men’s basketball player, the risk was 1 in 8,978

Heart attacks cardiac arrest a tool of the white devil: confirmed.

Last edited:
I honestly don't care - this kid can afford to live life as a vegetable in the utmost comfort. So many - blue collar dads, vets, I can think of don't have that luxury and have mouths to feed. James is wicked.

while I don't care for the fathers selling out to china while making his fame and money in the usa , I do hope his son will be ok . heck i don't wish bad for joe's son hunter even though they keep making it so much fun to wanna pick on him all those laws broken and still no punishment shit is way broken .

Reactions: Sandhog308
The answer is to buy more Chinese made AEDs to launder money on shit with absolutely no functional help in a cardiac arrest other than to coach.
What an angle. He'll be pimpin them on TV as a public service message. "Everyone needs one in their home because if it could happen to my child it could happen to anyone. Without one of these my son would have died."

What an angle. He'll be pimpin them on TV as a public service message. "Everyone needs one in their home because if it could happen to my child it could happen to anyone. Without one of these my son would have died."
But they only have a value in one limited condition a fibrillating heart.

When the fucker stops or is blocked up by sludge and can’t push blood the AED is just a gadget.

It’s electrical current conditioner, it won’t create heart beats.

I do T think it’s safety features will allow you to shock if you said “what the hell let’s give it a try. They are dead anyway”

When the fucker stops or is blocked up by sludge and can’t push blood the AED is just a gadget.

I do T think it’s safety features will allow you to shock if you said “what the hell let’s give it a try. They are dead anyway”
I know that and you know that but we're talking about selling them to the general public. Since there's been a push to have them in all public buildings and such. Why not push a cheap Chinese POS on the public. Subsidized by Uncle Sam and PSA's by the famous who are paid off with more tax dollars.
Where there's tax dollars. There's a scheme to skim them off the top.
Too bad for the lard ass that gets a good shocking because their heart is clogged with french fry grease.

Reactions: pmclaine
I know that and you know that but we're talking about selling them to the general public. Since there's been a push to have them in all public buildings and such.

There has been an argument to make AEDs widely available long before the jab came out based on ARC stats on how important it is to address VT as quickly as possible - the difference is now these are needed on a much larger scale in in elementary and middle schools!

True! AEDs only address shockable rhythms. That's why Damar Hamlin took so much CPR. I'm curious what the 2 and 5 year survival rates of many of these young folks (males in late teens/early 20s) who survived sudden death will be.

Last edited:
True! AEDs only address shockable rhythms. That's why Damar Hamlin took so much CPR. I'm curious what the 2 and 5 year survival rates of many of these young folks (males in late teens/early 20s) who survived sudden death will be.
Yeah but the media doesn’t present it that way.

Someone is getting CPR…..they are dead if you are judging by heart activity.