• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Broward County WTF twofer... Fired deputy reinstated with back pay. Department launches 'Social Justice Task Force'.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • BROWARD COUNTY, FLORIDA. SEPTEMBER 17, 2020.

Broward County sheriff's deputy who drew nationwide condemnation for his failure to act during the Parkland school massacre, and subsequently fired for his cowardly actions is quietly reinstated, with back pay, and all due to a legal "error", as they are claiming...

PART II:

"SOCIAL JUSTICE TASK FORCE". AKA "We need a way to waste even more of this money you generous Broward County taxpayers have so kindly granted to us"...

----------
    stated goal is to “encourage mutual listening, learning and educating in order to address community challenges, achieve goals and improve the quality of life for the residents of Broward County.”
    ----------

...Like being so inept at your own fucking paperwork and bureaucratic process that you are hiring back two wastes of taxpayer dollars who pissed themselves and cuddled behind dumpsters outside of a school when children were being murdered inside... Got it!
    anim_lol.gif

Congratulations, Broward County... You have won the WTF award for the month... Wear it with pride now!

bubbles_zps5bf5952f_GIF-110.gif

fVw58iP-49.gif

Last edited:
    Everyone expects the Officer to run into a fire fight but not every Officer is trained to do so. He knew going into that building for him was a death sentence, writing tickets is alot different then entering CQB situation against a armed nut job who isn't feeling any fear what so ever. I'm not condoning what he didn't do by no means but I'm able to understand that he never processed the courage to begin with. The Town should of replaced the department heads for thats where the blame should be directed. Maybe Scott Israel should of spent less time hanging around with the liberal asshats that created the conditions for the school shootings and spent more time doing his job properly.

Attachments

• israel.jpg
      israel.jpg
      60.9 KB · Views: 63
    When is that POS sheriff up for election?

Anyone there smart enough to vote in a new sheriff, with brains and balls?
    who would fire this Puke for dereliction of duty?
    Same county that has never figured out how to properly count ballots using machines to do the work.
    I live in the Communist Republic of Broward. Mike is exactly correct, the vote counting is completely corrupt. Stalin would be proud. Vote counters rule.

I have lived in the same house for 35 years. But I live on a different street now. Why? Because my street name was deemed racist (confed general name). I went to city hall to a commission meeting to voice my opinion of it. The meetings are video taped, but the vid of my comments is weirdly missing. My comments were in no way offensive or racist either. Just not commie approved I guess.

After my comments a cop got in the elevator with me as I was leaving and asked if I were ok. I said I was fine then, I asked why do you think I am gonna go psycho or something? He said no, it's just that some people are not going to like what you said. I said they will get over it. They were really concerned for my safety I think. There were protestors outside city hall. He watched me to my car and a patrol car followed me for about a mile on my way home. I guess they were covering my six.

When Florida Man needs validation that he is not a the laughing stock of the country, he just looks to Broward County...

@FS1 glad there are some good ones.

@candyx - respectfully, I disagree.
    when confronted with danger, ones core being is exposed.
    i spent 8 years as a firefighter. I only stopped because I became a father and my wife (now ex) wouldnt tolerate both a volunteer fire gig as well as a FT job, now that time is impossible to find as a single dad.
    While I took some risks, I never confronted with this situation of great danger in an attempt to save another.
    i have friends who were. And without hesitation ran in to save someone.

One friend was rewarded by being covered in burning jet A fuel and burning 90% of his body. His life isnt the same. He struggled a lot in recovery and still does.
    and he wouldnt have let a man burn to a crisp and not try to help.

There are countless stories across the military, police, fire services, and evwryday citizens of this selfless service.

that chopper pilot had little control, but nosed it in to take the brunt, so his nurses would not.
    he died because of it.
    He was a chopper pilot in Vietnam.
    One of his favorite scriptures was John 15:13.

Edited to add this news link. Average folks. Great risk taken.

Last edited:
    Reactions: MJF
    I dont fault those who dont run towards the screams, I mean its their choice. And who am I to say if/when you should selflessly put yourself in harms way. Plus, id imagine its easy to but/if as long as it aint you in the situation. This goes for me as well, I am no hero nor do I play one on vidya.

Id like to think I would do the right thing. You can mentally prepare and make your peace, but until that moment...

However, if you pursure a certain career, my simplistic view is that you have thought it through and are prepared and will act accordingly. And many of our LE, fire, military, etc prove this day after day, sacrificing their own safety and futures for complete strangers...

Reactions: diverdon
    @FS1 glad there are some good ones.

@candyx - respectfully, I disagree.
    when confronted with danger, ones core being is exposed.
    i spent 8 years as a firefighter. I only stopped because I became a father and my wife (now ex) wouldnt tolerate both a volunteer fire gig as well as a FT job, now that time is impossible to find as a single dad.
    While I took some risks, I never confronted with this situation of great danger in an attempt to save another.
    i have friends who were. And without hesitation ran in to save someone.

One friend was rewarded by being covered in burning jet A fuel and burning 90% of his body. His life isnt the same. He struggled a lot in recovery and still does.
    and he wouldnt have let a man burn to a crisp and not try to help.

There are countless stories across the military, police, fire services, and evwryday citizens of this selfless service.

that chopper pilot had little control, but nosed it in to take the brunt, so his nurses would not.
    he died because of it.
    He was a chopper pilot in Vietnam.
    One of his favorite scriptures was John 15:13.

I was a volunteer firefighter for 3 years until the town shutdown our company, never really thought about the danger standing on burning roofs. When your pager goes off you couldn't drive fast enough to the station to suit up and jump on that truck. I think deep down inside one's soul who do public service and military is that your going to save someone and not for the glory of it but for the sense of duty and humanity.

The lawyer on the Arbitration board as well as the lawyers representing the deputies are the exact reason why people hate lawyers.

They know the truth, they probably believe the truth, but they use the technicalities to get around the truth.

Any cop who walks away from danger shouldn't be a cop anymore. I know of several cops who were able to rationalize/empathize/justify those cops not going in to kill that piece of shit. I told them to fuck off and turn in their badge.

Signed,

-A former "green side" Navy Corpsman who then was a cop for 10.5 years in Southern California, then left that bullshit to go back to Iraq.

Candyx, that guy took the job of being the SRO for a school. 30 years ago that was the cush job while waiting for retirement to kick in. Back in the day it was locker searches for the wacky weed or dealing with who knocked up the underage girl in high school. But any SRO takes the job since Columbine in 1998 needs to have a serious come to Jesus moment before entering the school is what are they willing to do if a shooting starts in their school. Add in the fact that pretty much every mass shooting we've had the shooter either surrenders or offs themselves as soon as confronted by law enforcement. So the time this SRO hid cost lives in the school. Fuck him. Everyone who was let down by this clown should sue the living shit out him and Sheriff Israel.

Candyx, that guy took the job of being the SRO for a school. 30 years ago that was the cush job while waiting for retirement to kick in. Back in the day it was locker searches for the wacky weed or dealing with who knocked up the underage girl in high school. But any SRO takes the job since Columbine in 1998 needs to have a serious come to Jesus moment before entering the school is what are they willing to do if a shooting starts in their school. Add in the fact that pretty much every mass shooting we've had the shooter either surrenders or offs themselves as soon as confronted by law enforcement. So the time this SRO hid cost lives in the school. Fuck him. Everyone who was let down by this clown should sue the living shit out him and Sheriff Israel.
    I wish that were possible. It's not, the police can not be sued for failing to protect anyone. That's why the president has a special dept. to protect him. No police officer has any duty to protect any person. Disregard tv. The police serve the interest of the government.

I wish that were possible. It's not, the police can not be sued for failing to protect anyone. That's why the president has a special dept. to protect him. No police officer has any duty to protect any person. Disregard tv. The police serve the interest of the government.

That's the problem or misunderstanding when they decal that message on Police cars and such " To Protect and Serve" , its should have in fine print " This doesn't mean You".......