• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Browguard!!! Best invention ever!

Six Feet Under

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2010
Midwest Ohio
Everyone here tired or getting your forhead beat in with your rifle scopes? I look like I get my ass kicked every day and it's because of my scopes beating my skull in.. Looks like the miliary needs to make these standard issue to everyone... Especially the Scout Snipers, Seals, and all types of Special Forces.. Best invention ever.. Check this shit out..

Browguard Home

I just seen the add in North American Hunter magazine, man... I had to read the add twice. They are serious, all right.. And they will probably get rich with an ideal like this.. Or maybe not - haha

That band is so she don't bruise her forehead when ___________!! You know!!

Last edited:
My groups dropped 1/2 an inch and I stopped dripping blood in my eye using Browgaurd™! Now if I could just quit slapping the trigger...

FINALLY, somebody's figured out how to put an armrest on her! (And let her think it was her idea!)

I slap my forehead so many times every day from crazy shiz I read on the internet I'm ordering one just to protect my head from my own fist.

I'm going to wear it out too. And whenever someone asks me about it I'm going to start punching myself in the forehead just to freak them out.

That pattern makes the model look like she got herself a giant facial from The Hulk...

"Hulk cum!"

Sad thing is, I let my buddy shoot my rifle... I asked him what he was doing... he said "I got it" so I stood by and watched him. He pulls the trigger and the scope goes right into his eyebrow/forehead right on his nice fresh sunburn he had... I just took the rifle afterwards and said that's a enough of that....

If only call of duty taught him that the butt pad of the stock presses against you instead of sandwiching the sides of the stock between his ribs/upper arm...

I'm still thinking about this; it would've been very useful around the time of the Three Stooges and Benny Hill.

How hard would you laugh if next time at the range you walked down the line to your bench and nearly everybody was sporting one of these?

509 area code number, thats here in my backyard. Might need to see what's really going on....

My brothers friends could use this! One of them bought a Browning 7mm Rem mag for his first rifle, he already got a nice cut from the scope. He let another guy try it and he just got a nice bruise from it lol. I haven't looked at it yet so I'm not sure if the scope is mounted too far back or if it's mainly a problem of too much gun for them since they are new to shooting a rifle with a scope.

funny thing, I was at my range Thursday and there was another "shooter" on the line wearing a home made one....lol , he saw me shooting my rifle , tried his best to strike a conversation then asked if he could take a few shots with my rifle.

I politely (maybe a bit sarcastically) refused, I could tell he was offended, but I explained to him if he needed that headpad for a 223 there's no was he is shooting my 308.

despite my best efforts to try getting a pic of him wearing it was unsuccessful

Maybe the staff will not let them wear their bicycle helmets when they leave the state assisted living facilities!