• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brownells discount codes for SH???

toshu

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2011
Arizona
I thought there was a thread for discount codes for Brownells...?? I can't find it.

Can someone point me to it or know what the current discount codes are?? I have an order I want to place

Tnx

Re: Brownells discount codes for SH???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StayHidden</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DSR is free shipping (UPS/FedEx Ground or less) for over $150. Not sure of any others for Brownells.

</div></div>

I tried DSR and it no longer works

Try DSQ it shows it's for Sinclair, but it worked at Brownells for me the other day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: toshu</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StayHidden</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DSR is free shipping (UPS/FedEx Ground or less) for over $150. Not sure of any others for Brownells.

</div></div>

I tried DSR and it no longer works</div></div>
DSR still works because I just used it.

"Get Free Ground Shipping on Orders over $99 DSR starting Monday 15th of October 2012 12:00:00 AM till Monday 31st of December 2012 11:59:59 PM at brownells.com"

Excludes sale or clearence items I imagine if that was something you were trying to purchase?

Best thing to do for Brownells discounts is to get an 03 C&R FFL and then get you get to take advantage of FFL discounts.

Some of Brownell's FFL discounts are minimal and some are fairly substantial; I just picked up a muzzle brake for a friend and the FFL price was almost 35% off the regular price. The cost savings on the brake alone covered the initial 2 year fees for my C&R.

Several other vendors give discounted prices for C&R holders as well.

if you have an account, is there any discount available on top of that?

i used DSR and got free shipping even with an account thats already discounted.

so anyone know the code for this year? DSR expired on the 2nd of january. DSR is done

Is brownells le/Mil discount the same as the ffl one?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: leprechaun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is brownells le/Mil discount the same as the ffl one? </div></div>

DOn't know if its the same as FFL but I do save a few coins on most items as LE...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DUT will get you 5.95 shipping on orders over 125.00 </div></div>
DUT just worked today on a $200 order, thank you (and it was $5 shipping, not $5.95).
Although shipping only went from $13.95 to $5.00, so not that much, Brownells doesn't charge as much for shipping as Midway seems to. But hey, $8.95 savings beats a kick in the nuts
grin.gif