• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brownells easter sale

Brawny

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2011
Nevada
Brownells is having an Easter promotion where if you find a hidden egg, you get $10 off your next order of $100 or more. I found the egg and all you need to do is enter the code DQA at checkout for the discount. Here's wishing everyone a great Easter weekend!

Re: Brownells easter sale

In the magazines area...

Re: Brownells easter sale

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: treymchattie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so where was that bastard? </div></div>

Yeah, I looked around for a few minutes and never could find it. ha-ha

No luck here either. I've got a cart full of shotgun ammo and can't seem to find a code anywhere that will work. I thought there was a banner on here with a discount code earlier?

I've got over $600 in accessories sitting in my cart that I've been waiting to order all winter long & would LOVE a coupon code to apply before I pay up.

Winchester rebate doesn't go live until May18th. Pity... I discovered that AFTER I ordered. Silly me, I thought that since the product had "REBATE AVAILABLE" listed next to it, that the rebate would actually be valid. Hopefully I can cancel the order.