• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brownell's has 20 Round Promag .308 Mags in stock for $20

Sigh... :(

For the 1,000,001 time already...

PROMAG = SHITE!!!!

I don't care how cheap you can find them or who has them in stock...they are GARBAGE and I wouldn't trust the life of a fly to one of their mags...much less my own!

Argh,

I just emailed Brownell's about their terminology. For the love of god, it is not a High Capacity Magazine, it is a standard capacity magazine. Despite some states have trampled on the rights of their citizens, the magazine is not high capacity unless it exceeds the design capacity of the OEM. The term should have been stricken from us after the AWB sunset, and the continued use continues to hamper law abiding firearms owners.

I'm so sick of the term "assualt weapon" too. It out to be changed to "defensive weapon", which is more fitting for an AR brand of semi-auto.

I was gonna say....I thought Promag was pretty much junk across the board. Hopefullly 308 pmags start showing up at normal prices soon.

I was gonna say....I thought Promag was pretty much junk across the board. Hopefullly 308 pmags start showing up at normal prices soon.

Primary arms had 308 Pmags for $24.99 earlier this week. Limit 2 per customer- sold out now. They are also listing the new 10 round 223 mags- also sold out.

I am waiting for the 10 round 308 mags and the 25 round 308 mags.