• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brownell's Pmag Backorders?

ive gotten the 20 USGI mags and 10 windowed pmags from brownells so far. i am still waiting on 308 pmags and a few other goodies. i have a BCG and a 60 rnd surefire mag still on b/o but everything else execept the 308s has come in

anyone get 308 pmags yet? I got my .223 a few weeks back. Still waiting on the .308 I ordered mid december. I was not in a hurry but with our commie government here in colorado I am getting nervous.

anyone get 308 pmags yet? I got my .223 a few weeks back. Still waiting on the .308 I ordered mid december. I was not in a hurry but with our commie government here in colorado I am getting nervous.

I'm still waiting on my 308 PMags. But I think Magpul announced just yesterday that CO residents can get mags straight from them...I saw it on Facebook.

I talked to Brownell's yesterday, had to update the CC they waited so long, and they said that they were expecting a big shipment of the .308's first of Feb. and didn't get it. So now they have no update. Great.

It was good I was calling earlier in the month, as when I changed my order from 25 to 30 way back in early Jan. (right after they stopped taking orders) the lady swore it was no problem, but my order changed from send to "notify" as in "notify when back in stock"! So I had to go through a fiasco to get it changed by a supervisor to get my place back in line in December (placed on the 23rd, but invoice shows 26th). Anyway, now it will ship, but had I sat here patiently I wouldn't have gotten anything at all. For two months my order was useless though, just a footnote to remind me when in stock to reinstate my order. The regular operators didn't catch it either, you have to speak with customer service.

I'd look at that invoice real hard if I were you. If it says "notify" anywhere in there, it isn't any good. So for those of you that made ANY changes to your order concerning backordered items, check it out. I have shitty luck though, so perhaps it only happened to me. Take it easy guys, post back when you get your shit.

I'm still waiting on my 308 PMags. But I think Magpul announced just yesterday that CO residents can get mags straight from them...I saw it on Facebook.
Now, if I can only talk my hippy cousin in Denver into procuring a few. Maybe if I pay for her cannabis?

I saw the above posts and i was about to break. I was about to have a temper tantrum and start crying like the tread over at Barf.com but I just saw that my Black 308 5 pack of PMAGS shipped. TFG! Info to help anyone else out who's still waiting on 308 Mags, I ordered them on Dec 21st and the invoice number was 08248188. Two down and one to go. Still waiting on a 10 pack of Black 30rd Gen2 PMAG's ordered the same day.

Last edited:
Wow! They obviously had a ton of orders! I got my mags today ordered 12/20. But nada on the order from the 21st. Order #08238041

Placed an order for .308 Pmags on the 26th of Dec. Have yet to hear anything aside from the normal back order a few days after the order was placed along with the "our system screwed up" email. But it sounds like you guys who ordered the week before are getting yours so that must be a good sign!

Got shipping info from Brownells that my 25 Gen 3 20rd PMAGS are on the way, had a preorder 12/26. Nice going Brownells and Magpul. Thanks

i got 20 usgi, 10 windowed, and 1 surefire 60 so far. i have 10 non windowed and 10 308s left to come. glad to hear the 308s are shipping

Still waiting on my 10 pack of Gen 2 pmags I ordered from Brownells on 12/22. This is getting frustrating.

Still waiting on my 10 pack of Gen 2 pmags I ordered from Brownells on 12/22. This is getting frustrating.

Ordered 12/21 and got my 10 pack of Gen 2 yesterday and my .308's shipped on 3/1.

EDIT: .308's have been delivered

Last edited:
Part of my order from 12/25 shipped the 6th, 10 pack of 30 round window pmags

i got 2 black dog .22 mags for my ar15. still waiting on a 10 pack of 308s and a 10 pack of non windowed pmags

look at the the order dates. he got his 10 packs before you because he ordered before you. i havent gotten any of the 308 mags but no one that has gotten them so far has ordered after me, all were ordered before me. as they get more it looks like they are filling orders by the date they were ordered. relax, its coming soon.

I actually ordered window and non window versions at the same time...got the window ones today, no mention of the non

Did all you guys order the black ones? I'm still waiting on a 10pk of Tan windowed. But not sweating it as I have plenty PMAGS plus H&K mags

after a certain point, they would let you backorder only black non window mags. but all of mine were black. they did send me 10 windowed already.

pmag 10 pack orders.

look at the the order dates. he got his 10 packs before you because he ordered before you. i havent gotten any of the 308 mags but no one that has gotten them so far has ordered after me, all were ordered before me. as they get more it looks like they are filling orders by the date they were ordered. relax, its coming soon.

I was wondering if they were shipping partial orders thats all. I know the order dates are different.

I have to wait to payday so i can place an order for some 308 pmags. Just got my rifle put together last night. I have two 20 rounder for now.

all of mine were on like 3 or 4 orders. id get one 10 pack steel usgi then another the next week from the same order. then came the windowed again same order. then the 60 sure fire from a different one. then my black dog 22 mags. now its just the 308s and non windowed and a BCG from a different order. i did notice that some 308s ordered on the 29th of december have been shipped to others and mine havent shipped yet from a 12/25 order.

looks like the 29th order was a midway order. brownells says its at about the 20th of december as far as orders on the 308 stuff and shipping as fast as they gte the stock in

Last edited:
My PMags from Brownell's are MIA as well
I have a few orders from a few different vendors, and I have struck out everywhere.
I can imagine magpul is slammed with backorders especially with the colorado mag ban, and the effort towards getting mags out in that state first.

M1A 25 Rounders

Still waiting on some checkmate 25 rndrs for my M1A, ordered Dec20th or so, not desperate as I have many many PMAGS and M1A mags so I can wait it out.

Brownells currently has the 25 rounders in stock.

Just received shipping notice on a 10-Pack of M2 556/223 ordered 12/21.

Still have on order:
(2) DPMS LPK - 12/20/2012
JP Lower - 1/7/2013

I ordered 8 Gen M3 windowed PMAGs on 12/19 and still no word on them. Been backordered ever since.

This is getting ridiculous.

If I can recall when Brownells overhauled their "order history" page for customers to view thousands of back orders were lost/deleted. Maybe I am mistaken but I remember getting an e-mail about them losing quite a bit of customer information or "order history" when they did the upgrade.

If I can recall when Brownells overhauled their "order history" page for customers to view thousands of back orders were lost/deleted. Maybe I am mistaken but I remember getting an e-mail about them losing quite a bit of customer information or "order history" when they did the upgrade.

I might have to give them a call tomorrow to double check my order.