• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Browning a bolt help.

Highpoint

Minuteman
Feb 19, 2011
Cullman, Alabama
I have had a browning A bolt stalker synthetic in 7mm 08 rem for a while now, and a few weeks ago I had a accident while bedding the rifle and snapped the trigger in half.

I called browning to get a replacement but they could not send the trigger becouse it is a factory replacement only job now, and they want me to ship my rifle to them.

So I started looking for one online and ordered one on backorder through midwayusa.com. Its been a few weeks and have had a thought in my head that they would not be able to get the trigger from browning either since its a browning only part and start looking for one in stock somewhere (no luck so far).

Does anyone have one laying around or have any ideas on finding one.

I have already got the broke trigger out and attempted to tig weld it back together for a hunting season get by, but the crappy metal they use to make these does not repond well to heat.

Thanks in advance

Re: Browning a bolt help.

I would rather have a actual Browning replacement but if I dont find one this looks like it will fit the bill. Thanks