• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Browning T-bolt

wolffman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2010
Oklahoma
I have purchased a browning t-bolt and was wondering if there are any others on here that have them? IF so how do you like them?
It is at gunsmith right now getting threaded and cerakoted.

Thanks

I have a T-bolt sporter LH composite in .17HMR. I love it. I've seen alot on rimfirecentral complaining of heavy triggers, but mine is 2.8lb with zero creep, perfect for hunting foxes and rabbits here. Since picking up this my Savage gets zero use. No accuracy difference between them, but I love the light weight of the t-bolt for carrying around all day and the browning is a much more pleasent gun to shoot. Quality wise (fit, machining, finish) the browning leaves the savage for dead.

I do not own one, but I have played with them, I think they are cool, and stock triggers are never honestly the best they can be. I would love to own one some day and really turn it into a badass target rifle.

Thanks for the replies I have only shot it once for about 30 rounds. I really like it but hopefully the trigger can be worked a little bit. Use to 1 to 2 lb triggers.

I was hoping more people had shot this rifle. I will post some pics as soon as I get rifle back from smith.