• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Browning X bolt scope mount

Jeremybj

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2011
Council Bluffs, Iowa
Hey guys,

I have a set of talley integrated rings for my. Browning x bolt 300 win mag. The problem is the intrgrated rings eat up most of my elevation.

Anyone know of a good x bolt mounting system that will give me say 20 Moa cant on the bases...?

Re: Browning X bolt scope mount

I had Murphy Precision make one for my 308 x-bolt. They will make a rail in any cant you want. Be aware though, the heads of the outside cap screws will interfere with the mounting of the rings. A small notch will probably need to be dremeled in a couple of them. Also, the mounting screws will need trimmed. There isn't much depth in the top of that action.

Jon

Re: Browning X bolt scope mount

In speaking with Talley today, they do a picatinny base for the x-bolt but have not run the 20 moa yet. Give them a call, they would be glad to answer any question you would have (803.854.5700).