• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bruno Shooters has H4350 @ $250/8# jug

pell1203

Stay Focused!
Minuteman
  • Dec 27, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    Just received Bruno Shooter's email. How about that for an inflated H4350 price?

Me thinks they've just earned the right to have me NEVER buy anything from them again! Just one customer with a humble opinion!

Last edited:
    Well it seems that this is the price the market will bare. I myself only buy certain items for which Bruno's is competitive, bullets certain primers but not so much on hard to find powders. I have been to there store and most hard to find power they get is bought on the secondary market so they aren't getting for the same price as the big boys so their price is higher. They have to keep the lights on. I am not saying the price is not high just what I know from talking to them and yes they would like to be able to sell H-4350 for $200 +-.

I work just down the street from Bruno’s. They are very hit or miss on prices. Hard to find powder and primers are pricey from them. I’ve yet to find better prices on Berger bullets. So I don’t shop for certain things from them. I wish they were more consistent in pricing, but overall they are a good bunch of people, so I’m not going to completely discount them from future purchases. Shop around and buy from dealers you feel meet your needs. Bruno’s may or may not fit the bill.

I buy bullets and a few other random things from them and they have always done me well.... i got the same email and when i clicked the link to view their h4350 i saw the price and quickly deleted it. Not even going to entertain the idea of paying $250 for 8lbs or any powder.

Locally in Michigan 1LB H4350 goes for $33 and i just bought #8 for $220 plus tax so its not that far off for me. Powder around me has consistently gone up every year for awhile. It wont be long before its $40 a pound. I think its stupid but they look sold out already and i bet they could charge $350 for 8lbs and they would be sold out before the days out. To many people are willing to pay so they can and will run higher prices.

Lol at you guys In the us winging about powder prices. This powder is made here in Australia and we pay $55-60 for 500g and $385 for 4kg bottle !!!!!

Locally in Michigan 1LB H4350 goes for $33 and i just bought #8 for $220 plus tax so its not that far off for me. Powder around me has consistently gone up every year for awhile. It wont be long before its $40 a pound. I think its stupid but they look sold out already and i bet they could charge $350 for 8lbs and they would be sold out before the days out. To many people are willing to pay so they can and will run higher prices.

Where did you find it in MI??????

Plan a bit ahead and back order from Powder Valley. Last two times I bought H4350 it was back ordered but was delivered about 4 weeks later at their advertised price of $184.25 per 8# jug.

Of course, hazmat ($19.95) and delivery charges ($13.95) were additional. Still, under $220 to your door.