• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rob01

Staff member
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2001
NC
Anyone seen it yet? Loved Borat and wondering if it's as good.

Re: Bruno?

Hi Rob. I saw it Saturday and I will say it is funny as hell. I do have to warn you that it is also very disturbing in several scenes. They take the homosexual stuff to a new level. This is the first movie where I actually had to cover my eyes and look away for fear of vomiting. If you can get past that stuff it really is a funy movie. Take care. Steve.

gayer than BoRaT? Holly shit that can't be kosher. There was a few scenes in borat that had me wondering what the hell I was doing watching this shit. But I have to admit there was some funny scenes as well.

Borat- Funny as hell.

Bruno- Over the top---a few funny scenes, but all in all, not worth the $11.

Thanks guys. I think I will go see it. I'll let you know what I think after I do. Probably tomorrow.

I thought that ali g was funnier than borat. if Bruno isnt as funny as that i couldnt imagine needing to see it. I have to admit the comercials are hilarious, but there are so many of them I feel I've already seen the whole movie. My fav is where bruno apears to be going through army ocs...i'd kinda like to see that part.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kilbux</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gayer than BoRaT? Holly shit that can't be kosher. There was a few scenes in borat that had me wondering what the hell I was doing watching this shit. But I have to admit there was some funny scenes as well. </div></div>

That's exactly how I felt During a few scenes in Bruno. WTF am I doing in here? I will state again that there are some very funny scenes but damn...

Ask yourself--do I need to see a four foot filipino serving a bottle of champagne from his rectum? or a crib being rocked by a dildo equipped exercise bike?

(sorry if this is a spoiler--but these are far from major plot points)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ask yourself--do I need to see a four foot filipino serving a bottle of champagne from his rectum? or a crib being rocked by a dildo equipped exercise bike?

</div></div>

YES and YES! I was stationed in the PI at Subic Bay for 18 months but didn't see that. LOL

The stuff with the Filipino midget was over the top and clearly fake ("Meet the Spartans" genre). Which is why everything was black dotted out. There was some awkward shit, but I didn't think anything was as bad as that naked man fight in Borat.

They gave up too many of the funny scenes in the trailers. it's a renter...

Bruno was way better then borat or ali g. At least i laught so hard that my stomach was sore for two days... Go and see it.