• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes bsa pocket jayjay tuesday

marduk185

take my karma boom
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2009
tantric thrust
i think in the tradition of tgif and ass wednesdays we should use this thread to mark the dawn of a new age and the observance of "bsa pocket jayjay tuesday." it apropriately precedes ass wednesday so that once youve constructed your bsa jayjay you can derive pleasure from it while viewing the latest wednesday asses. this technique was first brought to my attention by jayjaypunisher here at sh and seems like a particularly good use for all those broken pos bsa scopes that utilize pubes taped to cardboard and are destroyed from 22lr recoil. he recommended something to the effect of removing the crap inside the aluminum tube and replacing it with a rubber glove full of lube or some such nonsensce and "go to town." any improvements to this procedure or further ideas for this new holiday are apreciated thanks.

Re: bsa pocket jayjay tuesday

ive got a 15 year old (at least) BSA. when it stops working, i may give this a try.

I'm actually making love to a BSA right meow, it's hard typing one handed

Don't do it.
The BSA is constructed of soft metals that act like a giant finger trap.
Wait!
Aren't they all one inch models anyway?