• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BSF Barrel in a Bolt Action

Ikyo

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2019
I know there are plenty of guns running them in their AR platform. I am wondering if anyone is running them on their bolt action. I would love to find out who did the work and would you recommend them. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you would rather not post information here.

Reactions: Mosep
They are badass. I have one on my ar-308. I don't know how they compare in the 24" stuff vs some of the top performers but the bsf sure looks and feels great. Mine shoots well, and others that I've seen have said the same.

I just got an email from the sales staff at BSF, apparently they do offer a 7 mm barrel as a custom order. I’m just really interested in their accuracy out of a bolt gun. As important as weight and cool factor are, accuracy is my priority.

I know. They gotta get with the times. Everyone wants to shoot the heavy bullets these days. No need for slow twist anymore