• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BUBBLE LEVEL for ZCOMP 36mm tube ??

scorpio 25

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2005
Anyone going to be making bubble levels for the zcomp 36mm tube ? (for the tube its self )

Last edited:
in order to see it you have to take your eye off the scope not a fan of that type of level.i like the tube mounted type

Don’t blame you, I’m the exact same way. I justified the sphur mount because I wouldn’t have to buy a level but that’s didnt last long at all.

I have similar need to only open my non-dominant eye to see the bubble without breaking my cheek weld. Maybe it's my massive head, but I can't see anything well that's in the centerline of the rifle while I'm in my scope.
The only bubble that was easily visible to me was the Flatline part I linked above. This was after trying Vortex and several other Flatline parts that attached to the scope tube.
I like the fact that it mount to the pic rail and can be folded in to clean things up when not shooting.

Last edited:
So is anyone on here going to be making a BL for the 36mm tube its self ?

I know this is an older thread, but in case anyone else is looking for a bubble level for ZCO that mounts to the tube, MK Machining has them.