• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Buckeye Optics scope rings?

Nutro

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 15, 2011
Austin, Texas
They look fantastic and the stats are pretty nice. Are they worth a shit? Comparable to Seekins/ARC etc?

I bought a set on ebay, mounted them and was so impressed I bought 2 more sets!!!!

the ones I got are aluminium (yes people, this is the right way to spell it, just 'cos you guys got lazy and dropped an "I" doesn't make it right....), very low and I think discontinued, but it's a shame because for the money they seem excellent!

I assume that the steel and stainless steel ones they still sell are of comparable quality.

I tried them and recently sold it here just bcoz litle too low for my taste.i had the light aluminum.i used seekins and tps nf and badger.. IMO theyre litle better qualitythsn tps if not just as good as seekins proly better..no sharp edges thst create lines or scratch on tube and the latch are very nice..for the money if hight is right id buy them again...

Sweet, I just ordered 2 pairs of them. I'm gonna take some pics and post a review of them once they arrive.