• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Budget 3x9 Varmit scope?

Even though it’s the Internet I do believe you. Least wise for any of this shit. Therefore, you don’t have to prove it, and for the record I took the over on how long Bare There will be a positive and contributing member of “The Community”!

Just so I can contribute to the OPs question, the 6X Super Chicken is a good scope. Bare There was late to the party when super chickens started becoming popular for their durability but gave them a whirl after his Reupolds kept shitting the bed and they had the 6X out for a while. Bare There isn’t the smoothest talker but he won’t bullshit you on what works. I have several 6X and other varieties of Super Chickens and even have a 6X on my muzzleloader. They work well in shitty light conditions despite what some say.

So in the end don’t linger and peel your cunt off the couch and get a 6X MQ Fixed Fucker on order and dangle some splendid pixels with the results so the do nothing gang can be drooling window lickers. Or something like that. Did I hit all the Boxer/Big Stick/Bare There and whatever other usernames he’s had, talking points? Probably not but it’s a start.

I should have put two and two together from your last pic's.. I thought she looked to young for your grouchy old ass.

Now that rifle is some thing I would picture Big Stick carrying. Now one of these fucked up spray painted shit I am seeing.

Go to bed your short bus will come early in the morning.....

He didn’t just “die” he and all his posts straight up disappeared. I thought banned members’ profiles just has the “Banned” banner but the posts themselves would still be visible.

“Live by the sword die by the sword”

He didn’t just “die” he and all his posts straight up disappeared. I thought banned members’ profiles just has the “Banned” banner but the posts themselves would still be visible.
And I was just about to start trolling him back to

I have one of these on my 6.8 and it gets wagged around a lot. Solid scope for the $.
I’ve had one for about six years and had it on multiple rifles and it never fails. The ballista Plex reticle is right on for a 68 grain boat tail hollow point.

Reactions: Braybyrd