• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Buffalo Bills Revenge NRL Hunter Match in Laramie, WY

enginerd

Stitch bitch at Fehu Outdoors
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2013
WY

Attachments

• 172DCFC8-7518-4973-9D85-B7503AFA40B6.jpeg
    172DCFC8-7518-4973-9D85-B7503AFA40B6.jpeg
    332 KB · Views: 123
  • C6E66DD9-729D-413F-9CF3-EDE4D7410B00.jpeg
    C6E66DD9-729D-413F-9CF3-EDE4D7410B00.jpeg
    187.8 KB · Views: 130
Reactions: enginerd
So, how does squading work with this match? Will we be able to squad with the folks we're traveling/lodging with?

So, how does squading work with this match? Will we be able to squad with the folks we're traveling/lodging with?
There wont be traditional squadding like a race series match. Since you will be shooting on your own and will not be allowed to go back to the last holding area, you won't have time to stand around much like a squad.
If you are shooting as a team you will obviously be set together, but I will try to have a sign up sheet at check in so you can start at the same location as your travel partners.

There wont be traditional squadding like a race series match. Since you will be shooting on your own and will not be allowed to go back to the last holding area, you won't have time to stand around much like a squad.
If you are shooting as a team you will obviously be set together, but I will try to have a sign up sheet at check in so you can start at the same location as your travel partners.
That is cool, I kind of like that idea! If work allows, I'm definitely driving over for this.

Just FYI but you can bring youths for free if you pay for a full price entry!
Details are on the sign up page if you use the link in the original post.
Collin

Reactions: Huckmeat