• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Buffer ?'s

SKS Guy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2010
Luray, Va.
I have an ar pistol while I wait for my form 1 to come back. It has a phase 5 buffer tube. It is using a standard carbine spring with carbine buffer. My 5.56 upper and 300BO function well with it. I have a 762 specwar on the way. My question is should I get the spikes kit with ST-T2 buffer or just use the standard buffer. It currently cycles subs and supers fine but not sure if I'll need a heavier buffer for the suppressor. Anyone with experience please let me know.

Have several on standby to find the balancing act with your blaster. Take them all to the range with you. H, H2, H3

Ok. I need a buffer tube anyway. Thinking the spikes kit as the T2 falls between the H and H2.

I have the tac brace on it til my stamp shows but still not as cool as a collapsible stock but gets the job done.