• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Build or Buy a Reloading Bench?

Re: Build or Buy a Reloading Bench?

Check out the Brian Enos Forum. There is a help section on "How should I build my bench". He also has a member posted "show your bench" thread many pages long with some great ideas.

ShiningShelleyMes.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pmclaine</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Clark,
Be careful with those fingernails when seating projectiles or clicking the mouse. </div></div>
That hand is Shelley Duvall's character in the Shining, as she discovers that her husband, Jack Nicholson, has gone nuts.
I participated in wrestling when I was age 15 -17, and we had to trim our finger nails very short. That habit has stayed with me throughout my life.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ShiningShelleyMes.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pmclaine</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Clark,
Be careful with those fingernails when seating projectiles or clicking the mouse. </div></div>
That hand is Shelley Duvall's character in the Shining, as she discovers that her husband, Jack Nicholson, has gone nuts.
I participated in wrestling when I was age 15 -17, and we had to trim our finger nails very short. That habit has stayed with me throughout my life. </div></div>

Thanks for clearing that up. I havent been able to stop thinking about that hand and I was starting to question what I thought I knew about myself.

A little privacy please now while I scroll back up for 30 seconds.

Whether bought or built, either build it onto a wall or fix the bench to a wall. Makes all the difference.