• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Building a p80 Glock

peredehuit

Gun Nerd
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2020
I've wanted to try building my own Glock. Is this something where you just buy a kit and figure it out as you go? Or are there resources on line to help someone like me who doesn't know much about it?

Just watch some youtube vids. It takes longer to find the tools than to complete the pistol. And yes, there are places who sell entire kits.

Reactions: peredehuit
Yup, YouTube special. Plenty of options for kits or piece it together yourself. The frames are like a 10 minute deal, then watch a couple vids for the assembly. I did one on the kitchen table with a butter knife.

I have helped friends build several. Really easy. Just go slow with the drills and files. You are removing material and it cannot easily be put back. The other posters are correct that YouTube videos are your next step.