• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

building a sniper rifle

Re: building a sniper rifle

Before I chime in any advice.......I have to see what the deal is with the "rip-off" mentioned here as you seem to be willing to sell AR parts......I'm happy to help and with your knowledge of AR's and general gunsmithing you could get something done. But what about this members money??

Derek

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tundraotto</div><div class="ubbcode-body">search poser </div></div>lmao they have all the parts you need at walmart, thats where i built mine from,most of my parts came from the automotive section, i got the scope in the electronics section, im shooting 540gr FFBMS (foam filled bad mutha fuckas) at 3700fps, it shoots .5" groups at 3500 yards

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cat60584</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know this may be late but do you mind returning the money you stole from me in January of 2009. Remember, I purchased 2 Stag Arms 6.8 lowers from you and I have never received them or the refund you promised me.

Regards </div></div>

Looks like daddy just hit mommy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cat60584</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know this may be late but do you mind returning the money you stole from me in January of 2009. Remember, I purchased 2 Stag Arms 6.8 lowers from you and I have never received them or the refund you promised me.

Regards </div></div>

?

Sing it
grin.gif
... <span style="font-style: italic">It's a small world afterall</span>... <span style="font-style: italic">It's a small world afterall</span>...
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LNO1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Start by ignoring wanna bees and critics. You can feel someone whos sincere and has something of value to share which is the objective here
</div></div>

Put the keyboard away! You talk about beating a dead horse..... you need to follow your own advice. This guy asks a question thats been asked 5,000 times and some of the members here say "you need to do a search" and you pop off at the mouth about people being not sincere and war dates? WTF ? relax....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aatactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well good question, I can only see out of the center of my right eye all my vision is gone in my left eye and the perifial vision in my right eye is gone as well. I have basically tunnel vision. I dont need a rifle thats top dollar just one that I can shoot even if I am not that good due to my vision. I am sure optics will fix the most part of it, but I want to invest in a quality rifle. They say the 3 Gs are where to put your money Guns, Gold, Ground. I do like Rem but dont know models or caliber size for investment purposes. I build AR15 uppers and that I know pretty good other than that I am here to learn from you guys.</div></div>
If you want investment, I would do a Terry Cross rifle or a GAP Hospitaller.(Did I spell that right? Ohh well.) . Either will do you well.. They can build you a sweet rig. I have a Cristensen built rifle and it's sweet as well. Heck, there are many rifle builders out there that I am forgetting or not giving credit to. If you want to spend less there were many good rifle options givin above. Since your vision is impaired then I would highly recommend going high quality on the scope. The greater the light gathering ability and the better the glass, it's going to improve what you see.. You tell us what price range you want to spend on glass and on a rifle and we might be able to help you with it. Don't let other guys ruffle your feathers over your questions. We all took lumps in the beginning when we walked thru the doors... It's the way this site shows it's love for new members. hahahahaha... There are some great guys on this site and there is a ton of experience and there are some that are exeptions to that rule as well. I sometimes find it funny when some guys get all bent out of shape about calling a rifle a "sniper rifle" when this site is called "Snipers Hide" and the rifles we use and build look just like the "snipers rifles" we see on military channels and in books about "snipers". (Watch me catch hell for that one !!!!) Don't get all bent out of shape, I'm just pointing out an observation....Laugh alittle.........................SmokeRolls