• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

bul armory quality

Peterpan

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2018
has anyone else here purchased or shot bul armory handguns? specifically the sasII guns. i recently bought a bul sasII tactical commander with their street comp. i know what i think of them but just wanted to know other peoples experience with them and what people think of them for the price point they are at.

has anyone else here purchased or shot bul armory handguns? specifically the sasII guns. i recently bought a bul sasII tactical commander with their street comp. i know what i think of them but just wanted to know other peoples experience with them and what people think of them for the price point they are at.
I no nothing about the handgun but will guarantee you the comp is worthless!

ok, maybe some that actually knows something about the handgun can chime it.

almost bought one, got my deposit back and went a different direction. curious what your opinion on it is.

almost bought one, got my deposit back and went a different direction. curious what your opinion on it is.
i’m very happy with mine, but one example isn’t much of a test indicator a lot of the time. i may buy another one in the near future since i’ve been overly happy with the one i have. but i kinda wanted to know if other people have had the same experience i’ve had before i bought another more expensive model. only negative i can come up with it the fact sti mags won’t work in my bul gun and of course mags are fairly expensive if you want as many as i like to have. for $1,590 i’m impressed with the one i got.