• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bulgarian Krinkov Kit

noz455sd

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 17, 2008
Montana
Is $1100 a decent price for a virgin Bulgarian Krinkov parts kit? Thanks

PS also includes original barrel!

Well I bought one of my first Bulgy Krink kits wo barrel for 745. Add a blue jack barrel and a NoDak receiver and I was at about 1000 bucks. This was before the mad gun rush. I would say it's not a bad deal. Get you a NoDak receiver and send it off to be build and after your Form 3 gets approved you will have a bad ass SBR!

Sounds good! So I guess I over paid a bit I just thought thats how much krinkov kits were trading for before all this crap. I wasnt trying to panic buy I just thought it was a good deal. What about a 74uLLC receiver? Any good for a build? And what about a decent builder to put it all together?

74ullc.com for receiver and pieceofhistoryfirearms.com for the build?

$1100 is a good deal. You can find them a little cheaper if it doesn't have the original barrel but the original barrel is what most collectors look for. To put it a different way, original barrels have been selling by themselves for $400-800. Average price on complete kits is around $1500. Both receivers mentioned would work well it's just a matter of how much you want to spend. Nodak receivers are high quality basic receivers whereas 74u llc receivers are as close to original as you can get, right down to the style and number of spot welds, lettering, and selector detents. They are double what a nodak will cost but in my opinion they are worth it. As far as builders go, Troy Sellars at InRange would be a good choice and there are countless others.

Thanks for the info... I just felt like it was a decent deal and I've always really wanted a krink sbr plus I have a ton of 5.45 ammo. It was actually 1050 but it had $35 dollar shipping.... Im also just really happy I didn't completely over pay

Also what about an optic rail? Did they not come with them from the factory and if one was added would that not be true to the gun?

Last edited:
Ok well with two recommendations I really need to check out InRange... That optic rail looks pretty nice. I always though that it seemed alittle dumb that with a factory rail and optic it didnt appear that the stock could be folded with the optic mounted.

You can find PAP pistols for under $800 right now, SBR it and add a stock and abracadabra-a 10 inch under folder for about a grand. The PAP pistols are %100 serbian built and imported whole, one tight little package.

These guys did a great side-by-side parts comparison, quite interesting.
[video=youtube;a78rZUi-Hhw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a78rZUi-Hhw[/video]

Thanks for the input and my friend is considering a PAP for his build but I am already "in bed" with a Bulgarian Russian pattern Krinkov kit...I really want a 74uLLC receiver for it but they haven't replied to my email and to no fault of them but the panic buyer swarming them with orders...Will me, Steady as she goes Chris, cant get crap together because of there nightmare...If you cared you should have been in the game a long time ago!!!

No one thinks I should add a factory optic rail huh? Use a Kobra or other russian type optic? Or is that inaccurate to the weapon?

No one thinks I should add a factory optic rail huh? Use a Kobra or other russian type optic? Or is that inaccurate to the weapon?

A factory side rail is the only way I would go. The stock will indeed close with the rail installed but not with the optic on it. I like the kobra along with the pka and its variants. For the price, they are really good optics. Kalinka optics is a good source for new com bloc optics. There are other mounting options for kinks but none are as good. Since the top cover is hinged, you would have to semi-permanently remove it to add a railed top cover. The top covers shift during firing so this is not ideal for optics. You also have the railed handgaurds. These place the optics in a place that I find awkward. The ak has been very successful, I would leave it how it is.

As a note on the PAP. The installation of an under folder trunnion destroys and or obscures the serial number which is a gray area, a triangle or polymer side folder will work without this problem and are much more comfortable to shoot. While they may make a nice Sbr, they are not krinks.

Thats what I was thinking...I need to figure out which one is the most accurate for my build

here is my Yugo M92 and Russian Tula 86. I have red dots mounted on both, usint the stormwerkz mount. However, this mount requires that you drill holes in your top cover. My Tula Krink also has the MI handguards. You can get these handguards with optic specific top covers or with a universal rail like mine.

photobucket-28012-1342906782460.jpg

photobucket-7996-1342726931310.jpg