• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

prairiefire

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2010
Nebraska
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good ammo retailer. I and several of my friends would like to buy 10,000 rounds of 9mm ammo. It would seem that a bulk purchase of that magnitude would be cost effective and much cheaper than dinking around with the smaller buys. Has anyone done this?

You might also try ammoman.com and freedommunitions.com

got ammo from both and have no issues.

I used to really like ammoman a lot but their prices have gotten stup...err...uncompetitive (even with the free shipping). Lately SGAmmo.com has been doing me right.

I used to really like ammoman a lot but their prices have gotten stup...err...uncompetitive (even with the free shipping). Lately SGAmmo.com has been doing me right.

Unfortunately I cannot agree with the SGAmmo.com recommendation. I contacted their support team via email with a request (not a demand) to try and work out a purchase with me paying for shipping but not for proof of delivery, and the shippers insurance (both of which are setup as mandatory charges by their site). The response I received from SGAmmo was not what i would consider competent customer service. The response was as follows:

"From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 1:53 PM
To: email address redacted<email address="" redacted=""><email address="" redacted="">

Subject: RE: Contact Form Submission

you are a real genus professor dumb-ass, you should open your own company and dedicate a decade and a half to it, then you can make up your own rules all you like.

Regards

SG"

A simple yes or no to my request would have been sufficient.</email></email>

Freedom Munitions has some good deals on ammo now if you don't mind reman. Also has decent prices on new ammo also