• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bull Titanium watches

Looks like they may be fairly new. Quartz movement, mineral crystal, 10 ATM seal, same boring styling as the rest... not impressed for $600+ MSRP and discounted down in the low $100's.

If you want a hard use titanium analog watch, get a Citizen Eco-Drive and enjoy beating on it for the next couple-few decades.

Also, what Redman said. Head over to watchuseek.com and hit the exchange for a Ti-Zilla.

Tactically telling someone you'll meet them in half-a-tactical-hour at Starbucks.

That is just too funny!
But, backing up Redmanss, I'm always wary of product that is discounted by more than 50% right out the door.
Usually means they've taken a low end product and way overpriced it to suck in the people who buy so they can tell their friends how much it's 'worth'...which in reality is usually not much.

I think if you smaked it on the door frame of the Blackhawk while fast roping in it may break, but it will likley stand up to the m82 percusion effects of the Barret M82 and temps as long as your hide is not a closley confined concrete barrier in the desert somewhere.

Looks kind of fishy with the price discount, it is possible it is not very good and the "msrp" is designed to make it look like a good deal. There is a decent chance it is not very trustworthy. Probably crusing a mall or general wear use with an occational bump from a fast moving kickball during recess is probably fine though.

Last edited:
Had a few titanium watches, take a proper look at the chain and it's connection to the watch housing.
Being rather stiff and brittle , the connection from chain to watch should be pretty darn solid if you want a watch that's durable.
I've had too many problems with these cracking and now i keep to steel watches.
At the price asked, and certainly the discounted price the Titanium quality is most likely so-so in the first place.

Bull Titanium watches

If you want a tactical watch overpay for a luminox. Other "operators" like Suunto, Timex Ironman series, GShock. Durable good watches aren't always expensive.

I wear a Citizen Nighthawk Eco-Drive. Runs on light so I never have to open it to change the battery which means no compromise to the seal.
9uvy4e9u.jpg

Last edited:
Had a few titanium watches, take a proper look at the chain and it's connection to the watch housing.
Being rather stiff and brittle , the connection from chain to watch should be pretty darn solid if you want a watch that's durable.
I've had too many problems with these cracking and now i keep to steel watches.
At the price asked, and certainly the discounted price the Titanium quality is most likely so-so in the first place.
I've never heard of that happening on titanium watches. I'm curious as to what brand they were?

I've worn titanium watches for 90% of the last 12 years, my first being a pawned used Citizen Eco-Drive I got at a screaming deal. I wore that one every day to include field ops for about two years and another three on recruiting duty until I replaced it with another titanium Citizen. Wore that for about a year until I got watch ADD for a bit. Both of those watches are still used daily, having been passed on to a good friend of mine who wears them exclusively now. They've never even had a pin break.

I've since worn titanium Casio Pathfinders almost exclusively for the last five years, the first being a PAW-1300T and a few months ago I upgraded to a PAW-2000T. No problems whatsoever with the titanium bands on any of them, across four watches and two different brands. I know the Pathfinders have a plastic body so the weak spot you're speaking of on the case isn't in titanium, but the titanium band has no issues at all.

Been lurking a bit, saw this thread, and thought I'd join to comment. I read an article on tactical watches that discusses some important elements. The Luminox watch, in particular, is famous as a tactical watch, but some people say it has issues like not being as tough as it is reputed.

From what I know, I'd recommend G-shock style by Casio watches. They have a great reputation. Good luck!

Last edited:
Also, as an update, want to say the Citizen Nighthawk, as mentioned by another poster, is a good quality watch; not known best for tactical use, but still good.

Also, as an update, want to say the Citizen Nighthawk, as mentioned by another poster, is a good quality watch; not known best for tactical use, but still good.

Agreed. I bought my Nighthawk in 2004 and have beat the crap out of it. Keeps time perfect and looks pretty snazzy. All the scratches on the face give it character.

Looks like they may be fairly new. Quartz movement, mineral crystal, 10 ATM seal, same boring styling as the rest... not impressed for $600+ MSRP and discounted down in the low $100's.

If you want a hard use titanium analog watch, get a Citizen Eco-Drive and enjoy beating on it for the next couple-few decades.

That one of the watches that I have but it does have two tiny steel parts even although the bracelet is all titanium.

I've been using/recommending/gifting, "Bertucci" titanium watches the last 5-6 yrs or so. Solid, simple, wrist-o-clock for about 150 clams. Worth a look.

I've been using/recommending/gifting, "Bertucci" titanium watches the last 5-6 yrs or so. Solid, simple, wrist-o-clock for about 150 clams. Worth a look.

I REALLY like those watches, with the exception of the band. I prefer a metal band. Due to the design of the case, looks like thats not a possibility. I also greatly prefer a mechanical to a quartz, but I could make an exception. Guess I will stick to my non-tactical Seiko Mechanicals.