• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bullet Flight or Shooter on Droid?

jakhamr81

Minuteman
Aug 12, 2009
FT Smith, Ar
I've been using Shooter on my Droid for a while and am pleased with it. I just noticed that Bullet Flight is now available on Droid. Are there any advantages to it over Shooter?

Re: Bullet Flight or Shooter on Droid?

I've used BulletFlight for a couple of years and it's works great on my iPhone. Good app.

I am new to using a Ballistic calculator, I downloaded Strelok and was going to give that a shot. Anyone tried it out?

My brother had bulletflight for his droid and it would always force closed when trying to create his own profiles.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gadsden Flag</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am new to using a Ballistic calculator, I downloaded Strelok and was going to give that a shot. Anyone tried it out? </div></div>

I have Balistic FTE and iStrelok on my iPhone.
I find myself using iStrelok more. It is ultra simple and user friendly once you have saved your data and reticle.
I espcially like the wind function and how it works.

Got the KAC bullet flight for android a couple days ago, the full $30 version... Haven't had a chance to test it out at the range.

The interface is kind of clunky, runs slow(maybe this is my HTC EVO's fault?). Was able to set up a custom profile and ammo, the newer version seems to have fixed some of the glitches. Updates are free and it is being improved so I think it's worth the investment. Let me know if you want me to check something on it for ya!

I have Bulletfilight, Ballistic FTE, Srelock and Shooter. All have advantages, but I have come to prefer Shooter as a go to program.

Seriouly, get em all. They are all cheap compared to what a ballistic program would run a few years ago. That way you can play with them all and see what features and interfaces you prefer.

I also like the Shooter app. there is another called Strelok that has a very cool reticle option on it. Type in distance an it shows your reticle with ranges on the hold overs.

I think the wind and reticle features on Strelok are very user friendly, particularly the wind feature.

Rich

I've been pleased with bulletflight, I like that it has most all the bullets profiles you will ever need already built in

I just recently used shooter. From 630, 990, then 1015 yd my elevation was spot on. Haven't tried bulletflight. Will have to give it a look tho