• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bullpup trigger system on DTA SRS or DSR-1

Eske

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
Hello everyone.
I hope you can help me to understand how the trigger system/ linkage to the striker works on either or the DTA SRS or the DSR-1.
I know that the trigger has a bar attached to it, but thats about all i get
If you have some pictures of how it looks, or a little drawing of the system, it will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Bullpup trigger system on DTA SRS or DSR-1

Hmm... no one apparantly knows anything. at all....

Oh, you have to tell people in your first post that not only do you need a copy of someone's design, you need it within 5 hours. Does this help?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fngmike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, you have to tell people in your first post that not only do you need a copy of someone's design, you need it within 5 hours. Does this help? </div></div>

LoL......I raffed.

Since you need it quickly, I will take pictures and send them to you. Will you be sending a check, or shall we use paypal?

Well, my second statement certainly got your attention ;o).

@fngmike. Since i´m about to buy the DTA rifle and be the first owner i Denmark. I will have enormous trouble finding a gunsmith to help me if something goes wrong with the rifle.

@ CNC, well if thats all it takes. Then by all means take your rifle completly apart and send your account number to DTA. Then they might make a schematic assembly guide, like those from Sauer and every other European riflemaker.

(I can´t get the schematics from DSR-1, since it´s now a Danish SEAL marksman rifle)

@ Coldbore miracle. Yup. thats the drawing i need ;o)

As i understand the design:
Pull the trigger.
The atttached bar drops down/forward and the firing pin is released.
release the trigger, and the bar goes back/up again.

The part that i just don´t get about the design is how the striker/firing pin can go back past the bar after it has gone back/up?
I have looked at all the pictures in the official DTA thread, but i still don´t get that particular part.

I understand your concerns, but I dont think it'll be necessary. The design seems to avoid any need for maintenance, and if so you could just buy a set of parts (trigger,bar,sear,ect.) and change them yourself, its quite easy.

Just found the patent drawing from DTA on the trigger assembly.
Now i get that part.
The attached trigger bar goes upward.
Is there 2 connecting bars or what?

You could email DTA, they might know.

@Jbell. I´m quiet sure that DTA knows, but they still haven´t answered my email request, from may.
The reason for wanting to buy their rifle is that the DSR-1 is extremely expensive, compared to the SRS.

I didnt mean to be an ass. I would try them back, one would think they would be on top of CS. Maybe your email fell though the cracks.

True, but some kind of a reply would be nice.

I have found the basic schematics for both the DTA and the DSR-1 trigger.
How do i put in pictures here?

I would love to see the pictures.