• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bullying.

Jscb1b

Dumbass.
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2018
Arizona
My step daughter is 12ish. A kid in her grade stole her backpack Tuesday. Wednesday he called her a snitch. Today he followed her to the library. Did the police stuff. Now my question to all of you, what next? I told her if he touches her to kick him in the balls. And to keep kicking him until she is too tired to kick any more. Ideas?

My step daughter is 12ish. A kid in her grade stole her backpack Tuesday. Wednesday he called her a snitch. Today he followed her to the library. Did the police stuff. Now my question to all of you, what next? I told her if he touches her to kick him in the balls. And to keep kicking him until she is too tired to kick any more. Ideas?
You left a lot of stuff out. Asking for the next step is dangerous at best with so many missing facts.

Was her pack randomly taken? Did he know her an target her? Was there other interactions before? ..... oh and police? What the hell was in the middle?

Reactions: 1J04 and Bender
Police won't do a fucking thing. If the school won't, you will have little choice but to find a new school.

Everyone would want to take a dogwood the the kids father, but Don't.

Reactions: oneshot86
You left a lot of stuff out. Asking for the next step is dangerous at best with so many missing facts.

Was her pack randomly taken? Did he know her an target her? Was there other interactions before? ..... oh and police? What the hell was in the middle?
Yes her pack was randomly taken. No he did not know her. No other interactions. Yeah police. I know they can't do much. I want her to know we have her back. I want her to KNOW she has the RIGHT to defend herself if attacked.

The piece of shit has been suspended from school 4 times. He should be in 7th grade but was held back a year.

Police won't do a fucking thing. If the school won't, you will have little choice but to find a new school.

Everyone would want to take a dogwood the the kids father, but Don't.
That'll be the fuckin day. Some piece of shit is an asshole and MY kid has to go to a different school? Theres more ways than one to skin a cat.

The piece of shit has been suspended from school 4 times. He should be in 7th grade but was held back a year.
When I was in school those were the kids we bullied, the male assholes. Lots of the girl assholes were royal fucking assholes, but they had their own social groups and bullshit before too long. Chances are nobody likes him and he'll end up being one of those folks that needs to have drugs or some other rotten bullshit to have a social life at all, getting himself OD'd or killed in the gutter before 30.

I wouldn't worry too much about him following her to the (public ?) library. Kids are stupid, though very good on you for making a report of it so he can learn better.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
That's where you'll get traction. Get their emails and keep up coms with even the slightest concern. Anything that's actual problem, right back in the principals office with poker face. They may realize you're serious and pick the path of least resistance, which ain't you.
You have to use email, this way you have a paper trail.

Damn man, I hope everything works out in your favor and your stepdaughter's also.

Fuck zero-tolerance policies. All that accomplishes is pussification of our youth and indoctrinating them to always beg for the government's help instead of taking care of business with their own wit and resources.

My elementary school had a major bullying problem and I have been suspended a few times because I did not give a fuck about zero-tolerance. In order to live the kind of life that we want to live, it is necessary to make some sacrifices sometimes, and I looked after myself and those in my closest circle the way I saw fit, not the way somebody else said it, and I got the respect of the former bullies in no time. Some even became friends.

It’s funny how times change. When I was growing up, the schools taught that the way to deal with bullies was to stand up for yourself.

Now they teach you to be a snatch. Yes, I meant to type snatch.

Kids are getting police charges for fighting in school nowadays. Fucking weird, and we wonder why so many people need safe places and have no idea how to handle stuff.

Seems that you dealing with a looser kid and either the parents are the same or they lost control.
Of course do what you have and tell her to stay clear. The school can only remove a kid for so long.

Tell her to defend her self but she prob won’t if the kid is “really bad and tough”.

Next step is superintendent. If the kid has a history he might be able to expel etc.

Next is the part we all want to do.

My daughter had the same problem. Kid just didn’t like her, she’s quiet so a easy target. And we brought her up not to fight.

After a few times my wife told finally me.
Came home one day and saw a red mark on my kids temple.

Winds up the kids was same grade as my friends kid. His wife was class mom.

She gave me the address of the house (totally against the rules).

It happened again that week. That Friday night I dropped my daughter off at dance and went to the house to see what’s up and try to stop it.

Guy was a dick and was pretty much like “kids are kids”, even his son was picking on my daughter.

Long story short I beat the snot out of him, (did a lot of Krav mags training over the years )the pussy actually scratched my face with his nails. As he was hanging on the railing on his porch I told him if his kid hits mine my kids dad will hit his dad.

Wife wasn’t happy as you could imagine but thay shit stopped.

I don’t recommend that one bit, I could have got sued and the class mom could have got in trouble as well.
Also could have got my ass kicked but that guy had a better chance of seeing Haley’s comet.

I suggest going up the food chain.

Read a story in the american rifleman years ago that a kid brought bear spray and hosed the bully. That must have sucked.

Befriend a tough kid in her class. Times aren't what they used to be, but a minor can still do things that you cannot.

Reactions: Bender
I am sorry your daughter had to go through that school is supposed to be about learning not having to not get robed , while I do believe she did the right thing . I am glad it was different in my day in school you could have a fist fight and win or loose it was more about standing your ground and not letting someone steal your stuff or walk all over you , not having to worry about knives or guns being brought into the picture so much like today . she did the right thing by speaking up. Good on her.

It’s funny how times change. When I was growing up, the schools taught that the way to deal with bullies was to stand up for yourself.

Now they teach you to be a snatch. Yes, I meant to type snatch.

Kids are getting police charges for fighting in school nowadays. Fucking weird, and we wonder why so many people need safe places and have no idea how to handle stuff.

That is why WE should also teach our kids to say 'fuck what they are trying to mold them into'. I have never been a snatch and will not allow my children, if and when I have children, to succumb to state intimidation either.

So what if they get charges or suspension because they beat up a bully who was tormenting them? Kids have to learn that some sacrifices are necessary to create the best life for them.

You simply cannot have an entire field sown with seeds and ready for growing season without yourself sporting a backache and exhaustion from tending to that field.

You simply cannot get the job, hours, schedules and pay that you want without putting in a lot of hard work.

You simply cannot ensure the safety and security of the ones you love without embracing the way of the soldier and the art of the gun.

You simply cannot have a free country without the blood of patriots who gave all to defend it.

And you simply cannot live a life with minimal harrassment and subjugation without having a heart of steel and making sure everybody knows where you draw your line.

Reactions: davidb187
Yes her pack was randomly taken. No he did not know her. No other interactions. Yeah police. I know they can't do much. I want her to know we have her back. I want her to KNOW she has the RIGHT to defend herself if attacked.

Be the biggest fucking pain in the ass you can be at your school.

Be so much a pain in the ass if they don’t do something you might get kicked out.. if you do so f’g what she’ll need a better pasture anyway.

This is one area where the media, if you’re truly being completely missed treated, might be your friend.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Here is my story. About 3 years ago, my daughter is 11 and is a Christian School. This school is a great school but has been taken in "Scholarship" students... i.e., those kids that the county will no longer take and the Pub Ed pays their tuition.

Daugher is about 5"3" at 135lbs... coal bread and corn fed athlete. Her little buddy is named Garrison, and is a year younger and is 55lbs soaking wet.

For bullying, always look for connecting dots... thus, if there are two incidents... it is targeting bullying. These Scholarship kids were picking on Garrison during Lunch and taking his food.... My daughter shared her food with him. After classes and recess, they play in the gym.

Garrison is dribbling the basketball when one of the scholarship kids throws a basketball at his head, then the other kid takes his ball. Connect 2 Dots is all my daughter needed. She when up to the kid that threw the ball and popped it out of his hand, as he was looking up, she grabbed his wrist and twisted it back until she laid him on the ground and said, "Don't get up"...

The other kid was wondering what was going on and dribbling toward her like what are you doing. She timed the dribble and kicked the ball up into his chest and shoved him back and told him to "Stay on the ground".

She grabbed Garrison and a basketball and went to the other side of the court to play. This all happened under the watchful eye of the principal. Who then called me.

The scholorship kids were suspened for 3 days and Lauren was patted on the head by the principal, Garrison's mom and I took her to ice cream. I always told her when she see's something wrong happening... you end it at easily as you can with getting the point across to stop what they are doing.

I am proud of her.... now, she is 14 , 5'10" 144lbs and is a demon on volleyball, basketball and softball. She has good mind on when and not to act... and she knows as long as she is helping those that can't help themselves... she will have no worries from me.

I can't believe you guys are recommending pacifism and letting the fucking cunty administrators handle it .

It's no different than it ever was , when people wrong you , make them understand that it's unacceptable. I prefer justified violence in front of everyone, if you're a bitch everyone knows it . If you'll actually fight as hard as you can, no one wants it .

Definitely be there in person with your facts as straight as your spine.

My son is autistic and my wife and I got pretty good at Good Cop/Bad Cop in order to have his needs met.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
I can't believe you guys are recommending pacifism and letting the fucking cunty administrators handle it .

It's no different than it ever was , when people wrong you , make them understand that it's unacceptable. I prefer justified violence in front of everyone, if you're a bitch everyone knows it . If you'll actually fight as hard as you can, no one wants it .
Do you have any idea how big the other fucking dude is?

We need to bust our administrators calls until they get some...

Put her in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu or Muay Thai classes. Even if she doesn’t have to defend herself from this kid, she’ll learn how and her confidence will grow...which usually is 90% of getting people to stop fucking with you.
And on top of all that, take her to Knob Creek too. She's earned it, and will start to learn even more!

Eh. I taught my son violence solves things that are of a violent nature to start with.

I get this call from the school. My son choked a kid out in the hallway. Beat the fuck out of him first. Please show up to pick up your little shithead, Mr The King.

I showed up pretty mad. My son was like “oh my dad? he’s a terrifying 6’3” monster like person...but if I die it was worth it...”.

I look at him and mention as an aside“what the FUCK happened son”. He tells me he was coming around the corner when one of the school bully’s was smashing his friends head in a locker. So hard it broke out some of his friends teeth.

So he went over there and adjusted the situation as he felt necessary.

I ask the Principal if that’s what happened. He gets out the video that the schools Big Brother 2020 Child Monitoring system made, and sure as fuck that’s exactly what had happened.

So I’m like good job son...and the Principal belted out “There is a no tolerance policy for violence at our school.”.

I blew the fuck up at the guy and maybe suggested that a “zero tolerance” policy doesn’t have videos like that getting produced...

He mentioned I couldn’t talk to him like that and blah blah blah and the school cop was looking on and going apeshit trying not to laugh at Principal man.

Since I had a pretty good idea that my son would have a morally praiseworthy explaination of why he beat a kids ass, I had printed the “Intention to Home School” letter and signed it on the way out the door to the school.

Dropping it on his desk and leaving with a final “fuck you, see you never” was one of THE most satisfying things I have ever done.

My son acing the ASVAB and the SAT on his way into the Corps certainly proved that it was worth it to home school.

Boy this is touchy waters, when I was in school my dad told me if someone is bullying you and I find out you were a cry baby I’m gonna kick your ass, win or lose you fight your way out of a situation Cleanly no weapons obviously and 99% of the time if you give as good as you take they won’t fuck with you again. But in this day and age sad enough kids that are 10 12 years old think suicide is there only way out that just baffles me completely and you can’t get in a fight anymore what the hell happened to out country!!! My cousins husbands sisters daughter 13 years old hung her self because she was being bullied. How is a 13 year old kid so mistreated and don’t know how to defend her self enough to think that killing herself is the only way out!??! But this is just my thoughts my kids better never ever start shit but they better damn sure finish it. Maybe I’m wrong and I stress I am not trying to offend anyone this is just my God given beliefs. I believe you have the right to defend yourself and your honor and win or lose the odds of the same person fucking with you again if you pop them is a lot slimmer than if you do nothing at all.

There was a person who had a nice car. They would wash it and wax it, but the neighbor’ s cats would walk all over it. Eventually he became tired of this and threw the cats out of the car window on the way to work, on the downstream side of a 300ft tall dam.

I hate cats too.

Had that happen to one of my kids! Went to school and asked them to stop. It didn’t , so I went back and demanded parents meeting with other parents. Went to meeting and told the guys dad if his son messed with her one more time, I was gonna kick his ass twice. No more provlem

I was picked on as a kid.
A solid punch to the gut and a finger in the eye slowed it down. A couple more stopped it. One kid had to wear an eye patch for 3 weeks for it to heal up.

Your daughter can quickly learn to kick or hit in the nuts and put a thumb in that little pricks eye.
Careful with the pepper spray, she could get in a heap of trouble if she has that at school.

Once a kid said something rude about my mother. Kids frequently did a lot of trash talking to me as I was small and nerdy, I mostly ignored them as fools, and was slow to get really angry.
I whupped his ass solid. He had 4” and about 45 lbs on me.
I got suspended. The puerto rican principal patted me on the head, told me I had to get disciplined for beating a kid up like that, and that he was proud of me for doing it.
My dad told me to get my school work done and be good on my 3 days out of school. No punishment at home.

Some stuff just deserves a whuppin

Good luck to your kid.

Not sure what state you are in, but there should be some zero tolerance for bullying, harassment and intimidation within the confines of the school or at school sponsored events. Harassment in most states is a repeated course of conduct. The principals answer to the superintendents and the superintendents answer to the board of education. A lot of times, superintendents have performance bonuses built into their contracts.... in essence, if nothing happens and is "reported" then the superintendent is doing a great job and receives a bonus. Basically, it behooves them not to report or have these things dealt with.

i would call for a meeting and ask what the district has done to prevent your child's property from being stolen while at school. I would also point out that most parents are fully aware of "Student X's" behavior and if no one will do something about it, that the info will be reported to their bosses or the board of education at a public meeting. Email and document everything and hold their hand to the fire. They want it to go away more than you do, but not for the right reasons.

Hi,

Do not send your stepdaughter to school with the huge ass can of pepper spray unless you are ready to liquidate everything you have.
You will need it for criminal defense lawyer and civil litigation lawyer.
So her backpack was taken but he didn't know it was hers?
He then called her a snitch?
He then went to library at same time as her?
Did he say anything to her in the library?
Did he contact her physically in the library?
Other than backpack being taken....what was justification for Police?
What was Police outcome?

Sincerely,
Theis

He’s preying on her because he’s been failed at home probably no father figure living with a single mother who isn’t strong willed. The cops won’t do jack shit. It’s 2019 you’ve got to drive the school ? ? crazy repeatedly and relentlessly for them to get off their sorry asses grow a pair and do something about this fucking twerp.

Boy this is touchy waters, when I was in school my dad told me if someone is bullying you and I find out you were a cry baby I’m gonna kick your ass, win or lose you fight your way out of a situation Cleanly no weapons obviously and 99% of the time if you give as good as you take they won’t fuck with you again. But in this day and age sad enough kids that are 10 12 years old think suicide is there only way out that just baffles me completely and you can’t get in a fight anymore what the hell happened to out country!!! My cousins husbands sisters daughter 13 years old hung her self because she was being bullied. How is a 13 year old kid so mistreated and don’t know how to defend her self enough to think that killing herself is the only way out!??! But this is just my thoughts my kids better never ever start shit but they better damn sure finish it. Maybe I’m wrong and I stress I am not trying to offend anyone this is just my God given beliefs. I believe you have the right to defend yourself and your honor and win or lose the odds of the same person fucking with you again if you pop them is a lot slimmer than if you do nothing at all.

Good points. I agree completely. I was a boxer (super heavy / open division) & it was good PT, etc but nobody really fucked w/ you if they knew you’re willing to fight. I didn’t pick on kids & I for sure wasn’t going to tolerate being picked-on either. My parents used to say that if I started the fight I would answer for it. My parents would both say say that no sissies were going to grow up in their house. My dad was on the Marine Corps’ boxing team & he used to say that if someone talks shit to you, gets in your face or puts hand on you, you hit them. You don’t argue or talk shit back. You beat their ass. You make an example of everyone. His reasoning was that if you let one person treat you like a bitch, everyone will treat you like a bitch.

In today’s age that doesn’t work the same way. Society is so litigious. My fighting days (boxing) are long past. I try to pass on a love for the sport & teach my son to hit the bag & mitts to which I have varying degrees of success. My wife & I differ in opinions as to him boxing. The key now is to teach them a little restraint. I try to tell them to walk away unless his physical safety or that of my daughter’s is at risk. If their safety is at risk I’m all for the kids defending themselves to the best of their ability.

My point being that kids should fight back when picked on. There’s no reason anyone should tolerate abuse. Kids today are not taught to defend themselves, which is a huge life skill. There’s a lot of confidence that comes from the ability to defend oneself adequately.

How many of y’all ever thanked anyone for making you a victim?

Last edited:
Reactions: Friday
one question, does she have a mean kick or or her kick feels a kiss on the cheek. i have seen some strong little girls that can handle bullies themselves but if the bully is obviously stronger than she is, just go to the school and talk to someone before SHTF.

Its possible that the So call bully likes your step daughter. i have seen and been through shits like this before. boys bully the girl they like because they don't know how to show their affection, they are at that age ya know.

Buy her a pair of zappers so she can punch him in the balls.

If pepper spray is out, I'll bet a girl can get away with having hair spray in her purse. Test different ones for pattern and range.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot
Put her in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu or Muay Thai classes. Even if she doesn’t have to defend herself from this kid, she’ll learn how and her confidence will grow...which usually is 90% of getting people to stop fucking with you.
This!!! Or Tae Keon Do... or any martial art. Take the classes with her. Do the father daughter thing. It will teach skills and disciplines and attitudes that will serve her through her entire life.

Find a good dojo... that is tween girl friendly. And do it.

This... 100 percent!!!

Reactions: Jscb1b
KungFu, Martial art, Ninjutsu, i am not a fan of these methods. someone can get hurt and yes it might be you daughter (the one you are trying to protect) talk to the school authorities ASAP.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
Meh. I like the jiu jitsu suggestion. But it’s a long term play. It’s gonna take her two years to figure it out enough to help her in a fight. Unless she is a freakish athletic learning machine.

Also. If she is petite. She will always be at risk to boys who are on the larger side.

Brazilian jiu jitsu is not a magic elixir. Same for wrestling and other “effective” martial skills. They take time and effort to learn. And they don’t make you bullet proof. If you engage in close range fighting. Your gonna take some lumps.

But lumps heal and end up not actually hurting. That’s the best lesson of BJj and wrestling in my opinion.

Reactions: maverickasu