• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Bump" Stocks Have Disappeared From the FosTech Outdoors Site

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
I wonder what's happened? Pressure? Grim acceptance of eventualities?

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/oRkwsfT.png?2"}[/IMG2]

I would assume laying low. Also in this article Slide Fire has sued to protect its. Patents in the past. Fostech might feel the heat in the kitchen is not worth it. Read another article the other day that said this guys life was crashing in around him right now (since the shooting). Industry may be willing to eat one of its own and let Slide Fire be the scape goat.

Last edited:
I would assume laying low. Also in this article Slide Fire has sued to protect its' (tell me if ' is correct). Patents in the past. Fostech might feel the heat in the kitchen is not worth it. Read another article the other day that said this guys life was crashing in around him right now (since the shooting). Industry may be willing to eat one of its' own and let Slide Fire be the scape goat.

Just "its." "It's" is the same as "it is," and "its" is either a possessive pronoun or determiner. I'd be half the day teaching the grammar, but you can read up here:

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/gra...ns/pronouns-possessive-my-mine-your-yours-etc

You may only be kidding about wanting one, but banning them makes about as much sense as banning fidget spinners. It isn't the possession of the object that's so important. It's the right to do so that is.

You may only be kidding about wanting one, but banning them makes about as much sense as banning fidget spinners. It isn't the possession of the object that's so important. It's the right to do so that is.

I need one like i need a hole in my head BUT I absolutely hate being told what I need or get to own. So I just recieved a couple of 60rd mags. Echo II trigger should be here soon. Not sure if i will even install it but by God I will have one. And once things calm down i will own a bump stock also. Again might not put it on anything but i will have one. Just how my mind works. Drives my wife crazy at times.

I need one like i need a hole in my head BUT I absolutely hate being told what I need or get to own. So I just recieved a couple of 60rd mags. Echo II trigger should be here soon. Not sure if i will even install it but by God I will have one. And once things calm down i will own a bump stock also. Again might not put it on anything but i will have one. Just how my mind works. Drives my wife crazy at times.

Whaddaya mean? She isn't institutionalized YET? You're slippin', man.