• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Burris LRF bino

OTT0018

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2020
Looking to see if anyone has any experience with the new burris 10x42 lrf binoculars. I'm particularly interested in it's optical clarity. I like what it offers, especially for the price point.

Thank you for your time!

I'm getting a pair. I looked through them a couple weeks ago, and I'm pretty impressed.

The Signature Series binos doesn't get near the attention the deserve for a Japanese made bino under $500.

I'm getting a pair. I looked through them a couple weeks ago, and I'm pretty impressed.

The Signature Series binos doesn't get near the attention the deserve for a Japanese made bino under $500.
Hows the glass compared to the Fury's?

I thought their Signature series are currently all made in China.

Looking to see if anyone has any experience with the new burris 10x42 lrf binoculars. I'm particularly interested in it's optical clarity. I like what it offers, especially for the price point.

Thank you for your time!
At least Burris has a lifetime warranty including their electronics along with Vortex and Athlon for added piece of mind.

Sorry for the tardy response. I thought I better confirm before answering, so I reached out to a Burris product manager.

All Signature Series binos are made in Japan.
Holey cow that's insane! So their sub $300 (when on sale) Signature HD binoculars are really JAPAN made how's this even possible? With a lifetime (FOREVER) warranty too?

Reactions: Birddog6424
I got a pair from EuroOptics, so far I have been able to repeatedly range 2200yrds on trees. the glass is very nice especially for the price.

Reactions: Scopeye
Holey cow that's insane! So their sub $300 (when on sale) Signature HD binoculars are really JAPAN made how's this even possible? With a lifetime (FOREVER) warranty too?

I know it, huh...

I've been saying it for some time that they are one of the most overlooked value binos on the market. I had them alongside of a pair Viper HDs at the range one day. The Burris was noticeably nicer glass. They were nearly identical in price.

You can get them in 8x, 10x, 12x and now 15x. All made in Japan, and all with Forever Warranty.