• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Burris MTAC 1X4 and Rem/AAC .300 Blackout Question

Ballistic Archer

Private
Minuteman
May 30, 2011
North East USA
Did a search, found nothing, not sure if this is the best place to ask but here goes. Anyway, picked up a Rem/AAC Model 7 in 300Blk with a 20MOA picatinny rail. Have a Burris MTac 1-4 30mm tube scope with the CQ reticle. My question is this, has anyone worked out or know of someone who has worked out the trajectory data for any .300Blk rounds and this reticle configuration. I plan to run 110 and 115 gr bullets at 2275 to 2375 (chrono confirmed) with no can and the scope set on 4X. Any infornation would be helpful. Worst case I can run the ballistics (I will anyway) and calculate my adjustments with the center dot, or do a long range session with alot of ammo to find where the dots are. (sounds fun but I only have so much .300 on hand and havent started loading them yet....).

I know this is a long shot, but some guru may have something useful in the way of info.

I know, I come here and take, take, take.......

Thanks guys.

What load are you shooting specifically it makes a huge diffrence.

Scopes - rifle scopes, handgun scopes, hunting scopes by Burris OpticsScopes - rifle scopes, handgun scopes, hunting scopes by Burris Optics Has the subtensions for the reticle just run the load and velocity for what you ahve through JBM ballistics or whatever calc you prefer and it should give you a readout for drop in MOA then just compare that to the information provided and find an aproximation of the drop table for yourself.

I can tell you the bottom circle is good for 250 yards with supers, but that's the only thing I've figured out so far. I'm not really that happy with the reticle in the MTAC as the outer ring is just too thick.

Ahh, missed that on the website. Will do on the calculator. As far as the load used, it will be a 110Vmax at 2375, a 115OTM at 2300 or a 125 BT or OTM at 2200. Have to finish break in and see what she likes. Regardless, for hunting it will be the Vmax.

Thanks.

BA

What load are you shooting specifically it makes a huge diffrence.

Scopes - rifle scopes, handgun scopes, hunting scopes by Burris OpticsScopes - rifle scopes, handgun scopes, hunting scopes by Burris Optics Has the subtensions for the reticle just run the load and velocity for what you ahve through JBM ballistics or whatever calc you prefer and it should give you a readout for drop in MOA then just compare that to the information provided and find an aproximation of the drop table for yourself.