• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes burris SIG. ZEE ring users, help

bigsal5353

Private
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2004
n.w. pennsylvania
getting ready to buy signature 30mm zee rings.. Burris's web site lists the height of the high rings as .300'' and .455'' for the xtra high.... every other website (midway ,natchezz etc) list the high rings as .300'' and the xtra high as .580''. which is correct??

Re: burris SIG. ZEE ring users, help

I've got highs and my calipers in front of me. I get .330 from the underside of the main housing to the edge of the insert. .655 from the bottoms of the "legs" to the insert.

thanks rolex24, Im gonna need the xtra high rings though.. cant figure out if they are .455'' or .580'' untill I call burris tomorrow morning.... Im mounting on a DPMS lr308 and the .330 rings will not give me the clearance I need

I'm using the medium on Rem 700 with Nightforce 20moa bases and a Leupold 4.5-15X50mm. If you find the highs will work let me know.