• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes burris signature??

jackdaddy

Minuteman
Mar 18, 2010
Stover, MO
Have an offer on a trade for one and was trying to get a little info if there any good or not befor i end up with it. its a burris signature 8-32x44

Re: burris signature??

These have 1" tubes and limited adjustment range, so that may or may not be adequate for your intended purpose.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jb9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These have 1" tubes and limited adjustment range, so that may or may not be adequate for your intended purpose. </div></div>
I agree
I have a 6x24 that is about 12 years old and it seems to work great, it is very clear and seems to track good.
It may not get the workout that some of the others here put their scope's through but it has done well for me.I would buy another one.

I had a burris signature 8-32x44, glass was good/clear, only dislikes were to much power for what I wanted to do and the 1/8 moa adjustments.

I own several other signatures scopes. All of them have been very good quality wise. Factory has good CS to if you ever need it, too.