• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Burris Team - Huge Shout Out

ak4seven

Private
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2021
Orange County, California
Not sure where I should write this up but wanted to give the Burris team in Colorado a post. Little background on me, not the most experienced but doing what I can over here in California (behind enemy lines). Hard to find places to shoot long range but I make due with the ranges around. So… during the COVID lockdown, I made a purchase without handling/viewing the XTR2 in person (I know, window shopping regret). Purchased and I got it mounted on my tikka, since the XTR2 on paper was everything I thought I needed. Once I got it out, I noticed that the FOV/eye box was super tight. I mean, I get it... before everyone blasts me about putting in the work and getting my form right, I have a Razor Gen2 on another rifle and that eye box is great. To be honest, I thought all scopes ($1K and up) were in that category (They aren’t, LOL). And the Razor by the way, is above its price point. Anyway, I wasn't happy with the XTR2. Was seriously contemplating to sell and just chalk up a loss but reached out to Burris first. Well... the Burris team basically let me upgrade to an XTR3 for my mistake. They just get it, I know a lot of companies who would just say, sorry can't help you. I mean nothing mechanically was wrong with the scope to begin with. It was tracking perfect and the glass was decent for the price I paid but Burris really took the time to listen and took care of a customer. Burris gets a lot of heat from what I’ve read on here and other forums. Lots about "not on par" with the top companies in quality and service. Some stating it’s a lower line and its service is not existent. But I hope my experience with Burris changes that perspective… they've earned my respect and seriously... who does that? Burris is top notch in my opinion. Big... Huge… shout out to Burris and making it right for me. My upgrade to the XTR3 is what I wanted and I just had to share on here with this post.

Glad to hear of your experience.

People who think Burris doesn't make great products and provide excellent support, dont know the products and people at Burris.

You'll love that XTR3 😉

The Burris team was out at the CD Safari special this weekend, had some shooters there, and a bunch of volunteers RO'ing and helping out. They have some very cool stuff on the way, and they were very generous supporting the prize table for something like 7 or 8 competition classes.

Reactions: D_TROS