• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Burris Veracity PH

Bought one. Own Revic mil, moa. Burris cloned features of Revics.
I actually like the clickless turrets, for flat shooting cartridges like 204 ruger, 17 hornet it allows adjusTrent’s to fit flatter portion of trajectory that mil/moa clicks can’t.
quality isn’t up to Revic, but price point is good. also lighter 30/50 mm tube (Revic is 34/56).
I like they have both distance and MOA display options. Revic removed thier MOA feature, Burris retained it
not quite sure how you “true” ballistic engine on Burris.
I’m running it thru its paces now with a 204 ruger, 17 hornet. I have Revic running on a another 204 ruger and it’s been very good, so I’ll have good model to compare

Reactions: gr8fuldoug
I Tested this on both 17 hornet and a 204 Ruger, ranges 50- 250 (17) , 100-350 (204) on pdog targets. The toughest are pdog peeking out of mound hole with only eyes and area above showing. I adjusted for wind BUT only dialed for elevation I had outstanding results on these tough targets.

I used a silencerco Range LRF, the PH clickless zero was giving me 10 yard resolution on dial as displayed on HUB. Burris claims 1/10 MOA resolution of turret position as measured by optical encoding, and I believe that.
i am testing the PH for possible PRS use. One appealing feature is MOA mode, where the raw position of turret is displayed in HUD. ie, not an adjusted range. That’s handy where you know range, you can dial, observe the turret value in MOA on HUD, along with level indicator while viewing target.

I have run same tests with Revic PMRs, both MOA and MIL versions. i’ll compare different brands if anyone is interested

I got one in March.
Tested it out to 500 yards with a 6.5 PRC and (once you get the settings right) it is spot on.
The app is a little confusing and takes some getting used to.

How does the app work. Does the scope have to be continuously connected to the app? Or can you update atmospherics through the phone and then not have it connected and go out and hunt?

How does the app work. Does the scope have to be continuously connected to the app? Or can you update atmospherics through the phone and then not have it connected and go out and hunt?
You can update everything and then go hunt. Just don't enter the wind unless you know what direction you will be shooting.

Reactions: Tactical Taz