• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Burwell Gunsmithing

Re: Burwell Gunsmithing

A lot of S&W M&P guys over at brianenos.com have their guns sent to him for trigger jobs and what not.

I'd say he's good to go as they are a picky bunch also.

Haven't sent my M&P to him for trigger work, but I did use his tutorial and did my own trigger job.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tt350z</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A lot of S&W M&P guys over at brianenos.com have their guns sent to him for trigger jobs and what not.

I'd say he's good to go as they are a picky bunch also.

Haven't sent my M&P to him for trigger work, but I did use his tutorial and did my own trigger job. </div></div>
Where do you get the tutorial from for the trigger work?

Dan Burwell is a great guy and does some awsome work on S&W M&Ps. His trigger work and texturing is some of the best. Dan is also a excellent shooter and competator.

He has done more than a few M&Ps for me, five I think. Everything was alyaws as promised and pretty quick. I do have one of his rear sights and like it but prefer either the Warren or 10-8.

If your looking for a triger job you may want to consider some outstanding parts from APEX that give great results.

+1!

Burwell is a good man to work with and his work and attention to detail is second to none! I have no trouble whatsoever recommending him.

Actually, I think I linked you to Dan's site the other day re: a quick fix with his magazine disconnect removal instructions.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crossgun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dan Burwell is a great guy and does some awsome work on S&W M&Ps. His trigger work and texturing is some of the best. Dan is also a excellent shooter and competator.

He has done more than a few M&Ps for me, five I think. Everything was alyaws as promised and pretty quick. I do have one of his rear sights and like it but prefer either the Warren or 10-8.

If your looking for a triger job you may want to consider some outstanding parts from APEX that give great results. </div></div>

I've known Dan for 3 years now and he's a great guy.

He did my friends M&P and never having fired an M&P I used it in USPSA Production and took 2nd place. Nice trigger job.

Dan had done trigger work for myself and a few friends, excellent work, and quick return,highly recommended!

Dan worked on one of my M&P pistols. Transaction went smooth, work was better than expected. He is great to deal with.

Dan's done a number of M&P trigger jobs for me and I will vouch for his work. I have 2 M&Ps on my desk; one an M&P Pro with the trigger job from the Performance Center and a 9L with Dan's trigger job.

Dan's......hands down.

Helmie Ashiblie