• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bus load of Wets dropped off at Kamaltoe's house in DC.

No tacos for you, Burritos for all
If I have burritos, I will not be held liable for the results. Let me put it this way.

My friend, John, hunted and cleaned deer all of his life. We were also coworkers. One day, I had the gift of gas that would not stop. We were re-wiring an Ag building and computer lab at a school (during their winter break.) One of the other coworkers had flatulated into a bucket and brought it to me. The next day was my turn and revenge burns your buns. At least mine were warmed.

I would leave little presents at various areas where the other guys were working, including my friend, John. SBDs, they were. You could walk into the cloud and it was like hitting a brick wall.

Even John was gagging and crying and he has gutted more deer and feral hog than anyone I know.

So, pass me the burritos. And may God have mercy on your soul.

If I have burritos, I will not be held liable for the results. Let me put it this way.

My friend, John, hunted and cleaned deer all of his life. We were also coworkers. One day, I had the gift of gas that would not stop. We were re-wiring an Ag building and computer lab at a school (during their winter break.) One of the other coworkers had flatulated into a bucket and brought it to me. The next day was my turn and revenge burns your buns. At least mine were warmed.

I would leave little presents at various areas where the other guys were working, including my friend, John. SBDs, they were. You could walk into the cloud and it was like hitting a brick wall.

Even John was gagging and crying and he has gutted more deer and feral hog than anyone I know.

So, pass me the burritos. And may God have mercy on your soul.
I love venison, but deer meat gives me gas that’ll gag a maggot. We make pan sausage with some of our deer every year. Many years ago, my wife made venison sausage breakfast tacos before hauling me off to the mall. Well, between the eggs and the venison in the tacos, I could barely keep my feet on the ground. I was fuckin’ floating. Anyway, she’s window shopping and I’m crop dusting. I look at her and my eyes say “we gotta move, now.” She gets the message and we’re off. About that time, a group of vibrant youths entered the area I had just napalmed. By their responses, you’d be excused in thinking one or more had been shot. Thinking about that still makes me crack up.

I love venison, but deer meat gives me gas that’ll gag a maggot. We make pan sausage with some of our deer every year. Many years ago, my wife made venison sausage breakfast tacos before hauling me off to the mall. Well, between the eggs and the venison in the tacos, I could barely keep my feet on the ground. I was fuckin’ floating. Anyway, she’s window shopping and I’m crop dusting. I look at her and my eyes say “we gotta move, now.” She gets the message and we’re off. About that time, a group of vibrant youths entered the area I had just napalmed. By their responses, you’d be excused in thinking one or more had been shot. Thinking about that still makes me crack up.
We should team up. I will take sectors Tango, Bravo, and Delta.