• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bus load of Wets dropped off at Kamaltoe's house in DC.

Get out if here with that PC bullshit. Machine gun nests on the border is what any country worth a damn would do to protect its borders. Unfortunately every country in the world is ruled by marxist filth with governments full of “anything for a paycheck” types.

Attachments

• 79CB2446-0E76-45B6-8248-9B9046DE962F.jpeg
    79CB2446-0E76-45B6-8248-9B9046DE962F.jpeg
    42.7 KB · Views: 37
I figured it out. The democraps want the illegals here and their families so they don't send the illegal money they earn here back to Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala or whatever.
Plus the voters

To the OP:

Your choice of words on this thread title is questionable at best, my dude. Im not insinuating you're a pr1ck....But, your reference to migrants as "Wets" (most likely referencing the phrase Wet backs, sweating from hard work) shows poor and distasteful character. Be the better, stronger man and sharpen your brother. Don't stab him in the fucking back when he's just looking for a better life. Cheers!

I owned a small spread about 40 miles north of Del Rio Texas and had them come through all the time. Always gave water, and medical attention when necessary. One night I had to sew up a guys leg. I have absolute respect for any man or woman who wants to better themselves. But as noted above, most of them are 'sponsored' by Soros or others. They show up with new phones, shiny shoes, etc, then demand entry. If they dont get it they break the law and enter illegally. I've travelled in other lands, especially Mex and Central Ameria, and if you get caught there w/o papers youre in a world of legal shit. Why should we be different. Obey the law.

Thats what they call themselves. In slang Mexican its "Mujado' or wetted.

it's a shame they were not given copies of the keys to the house and told to make themself comfortable . that would have been funnier to see how long it takes for politicians to remove squatters from there homes . but Lupe and ( another artificially generated Latin American name )on the couch kicking back drinking her hooch would have made a great photo .

• Love
Reactions: Bender and Maggot
it's a shame they were not given copies of the keys to the house and told to make themself comfortable . that would have been funnier to see how long it takes for politicians to remove squatters from there homes . but Lupe and ( another artificially generated Latin American name )on the couch kicking back drinking her hooch would have made a great photo .
They would not have removed them. Those SS boys would have gone FA on them.

• Haha
Reactions: acudaowner
Get out if here with that PC bullshit. Machine gun nests on the border is what any country worth a damn would do to protect its borders. Unfortunately every country in the world is ruled by marxist filth with governments full of “anything for a paycheck” types.

It has absolutely fucking nothing to do with being “Politically Correct”, numbnuts.

Would you, or Maggot, approach any group of black men or South American men you do not know and say “Hey! What are you niggers/wet backs doing?”

My guess is you wouldn’t. Because you’re a decent man, are you not? You’re now hiding behind a screen. See my point? My comment was meant simply as a reminder to not slump to a level of racial belittlement simply because you don’t like what the fuck is going on in our nation. That reflects abhorrent character on ones behalf when they do. That’s it. GFY.

Last edited:
To the OP:

Your choice of words on this thread title is questionable at best, my dude. Im not insinuating you're a pr1ck....But, your reference to migrants as "Wets" (most likely referencing the phrase Wet backs, sweating from hard work) shows poor and distasteful character. Be the better, stronger man and sharpen your brother. Don't stab him in the fucking back when he's just looking for a better life. Cheers!
I believe the term 'wetback' refers to illegals swimming across the Rio Grande. I also believe that most of them are interested in the 'better life' promised by the communist-run welfare state, dude. They are perfectly willing to break our basic laws to get here, and, if you're interested in facts, are perfectly willing to break the rest of our laws, dude.

wetbackwetbackwetbackwetbackwetbackwetbackwetbackwetbackwetbackwetbackwetbackwetbackwetbackwetbackwetbackwetbackwetbackwetbackwetbackwetbackwetbackwetbackwetbackwetbackwetbackwetbackwetbackwetback..........................

• Haha
Reactions: ken226 and Bender
It has absolutely fucking nothing to do with being “Politically Correct”, numbnuts.

Would you, or Maggot, approach any group of black men or South American men you do not know and say “Hey! What are you niggers/wet backs doing?”

My guess is you wouldn’t. Because you’re a decent man, are you not? You’re now hiding behind a screen. See my point? My comment was meant simply as a reminder to not slump to a level of racial belittlement simply because you don’t like what the fuck is going on in our nation. That reflects abhorrent character on ones behalf when they do. That’s it. GFY.
:(

I dodnt use 'Nigger' because of the history though with black friends I know real well, occasionally.

But wetback is no more than you calling me a redneck, or shitkicker, pretty much accepted tease's which I laugh about. I come from a LONG line of Rednecks.

Get off your high horse before you fall off.

I dodnt use 'Nigger' because of the history though with black friends I know real well, occasionally.

But wetback is no more than you calling me a redneck, or shitkicker, pretty much accepted tease's which I laugh about. I come from a LONG line of Rednecks.

Get off your high horse before you fall off.
Pardon me, It’s a very racial slur for Mexicans where I grew up. Equivalent to niggers for blacks. To each their own. Sorry to piss you off 😏🖕🏻About face

Last edited:
Pardon me, It’s a very racial slur for Mexicans where I grew up. Equivalent to niggers for blacks. To each their own. Sorry to piss you off 😏🖕🏻About face
Didnt piss me off, we had a discussion and we differed in opinion, but at least for me it was resolved reasonably. I rarely intend to really insult people but when I do Wet is really mild, not even a beginning.

To the OP:

Wrong. Wet Back is the term for an illegal immigrant from Mexico because many of them used to swim across the Rio Grand River, where there is lots of water and your back gets wet coming across. And wet back is no mor offensive than gringo. But this reminds me of the time I pissed off a black guy by calling him a redneck. He wore a cowboy hat, pressed jeans, pearl snap western shirts and had a drawl that would put Tommy Lee Jones to shame. As in, he looked and sounded like a redneck. To me, redneck is not a color, it's a way of life. But, because he was racist, he assumed I was making a racist statement.

People take themselves way to seriously. Everyone needs a dose of Carlos Mencia.

Last edited:
And also, lest anyone thinks I don't know anything, it's okay to laugh at each other. The end of the day, we have mexicans working in construction. Not because they are cheap. They are paid the same as anyone else and any company staying in business is paying taxes. The difference is they approach work like men. You know, do the job without crying about it.

So, the next time someone wants to cry about mexicans taking your job, STFU. We have hired all kinds of people. They get the first hard day of work, which is often about 3 hours of digging. And you never see them again. Ever. Pussies. Whiny ass pukes who need mommy and daddy.

Or the guy who got his back wet getting across the river. He doesn't care if you call him wetback. Just pay him for the work and he will on time tomorrow, as well.

VP Harris is a lying cunt, as we all know. And she was never about helping immigrants as much as any employer. She is the one using them for politics. Cunt deserves the headache.

How about don't ILLEGALLY enter my country and you'll not have to worry about being called names.
Couple questions:
How many billion dollars are illegal aliens aka wetbacks being set back by being called so?...
How many billion dollars are the citizens aka american tax payers being set back by illegal immigration?

Do you see the fucking hilarity in this?????????????????????????????????????????

R

Racist..........

Earl Butz,

Secretary of Agriculture 1971 - 1976, The answer to a question from Pat Boone following the 1976 Republication Convention.............

I’ll tell you what coloreds want. It’s three things: first, a tight pussy; second, loose shoes; and third, a warm place to shit..............

LOL...........

• Wow
Reactions: Maggot
Racist..........

Earl Butz,

Secretary of Agriculture 1971 - 1976, The answer to a question from Pat Boone following the 1976 Republication Convention.............

I’ll tell you what coloreds want. It’s three things: first, a tight pussy; second, loose shoes; and third, a warm place to shit..............

LOL...........
I saw that movie back in 1982 when I was attending the University of Texas at Arlington. Catchy little tune that has stuck with me.

edited to add, this one in a series of vignettes and the whole title was "Loose Shoes." Produced and aired on Showtime.

To the OP:

fyi, their backs are wet from swimming across the Rio Grand. not from manuel labor.

Reactions: Ronws
When the Wets a few house down Kept playing loud ass shit Mexican music, I walked over to the fence line to politly get their attention, to turn that shit down.

When they ignored me I screamed aye Cabron and got their attention.

When they didnt turn their shit down, I put my PA system in the backyard and got on the microphone and started screaming at them... then played Meshuggah’s Ozben, very loud.

They dont play loud ass music all day any more.

When the Wets a few house down Kept playing loud ass shit Mexican music, I walked over to the fence line to politly get their attention, to turn that shit down.

When they ignored me I screamed aye Cabron and got their attention.

When they didnt turn their shit down, I put my PA system in the backyard and got on the microphone and started screaming at them... then played Meshuggah’s Ozben, very loud.

They dont play loud ass music all day any more.
I had a neighbor who liked to play disco music loud. So, I turned my Fender 85 amp to the wall and my Roland GS-6 digital effects unit dialed into mimic the ES-335 "Birdland" Gibson of my favorite guitar player, Unka Ted Nugent and started playing the riff to "Snakeskin Cowboys." That got his attention.

I just flew back from Texas to South Carolina and 2/3rds of the people on the plain couldn’t speak the language, had nice clean clothes, cell phones and either a back pack or big envelope with them… kind of the same ty of envelopes I had when I went to basic training… absolutely infuriating is an understatement
Irony...

how about pu toes?
Now that is funny. I actually speak a little Spanish and I see what you did there. Leads me to appreciate the advice one can give to a gringo who wants to go into a cantina and order a beer.
"Yo quiero un Cerveza, por fabor."

This works better than the other phrase:

"Tu Madre mame Berga por gratis."

And actually, I kind of learned that joke from a common phrase the masons would use with each other. "No mames." Implying that it was too late.

Now that is funny. I actually speak a little Spanish and I see what you did there. Leads me to appreciate the advice one can give to a gringo who wants to go into a cantina and order a beer.
"Yo quiero un Cerveza, por favor

or."

"Tu Madre mame verga por gratis."

And actually, I kind of learned that joke from a common phrase the masons would use with each other. "No mames." Implying that it was too late.
Though the V is pronounced as a B, its actually V in 'Verga' o "Favor'

But youre correct, your second phrasing wouldnt go over well.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
"Yo quiero un Cerveza, por fabor."

"Tu Madre mame Berga por gratis."

have to add "way" to the end and drag out the mames "No maaaames way"

Though the V is pronounced as a B, its actually V in 'Verga' o "Favor'

But youre correct, your second phrasing wouldnt go over well.
I was spelling it correctly and yes, I can pronounce the soft B in Spanish, one of the few gringos who can do that. However, I don't know enough other than what it takes to manage simple phrases. "Necessita un Caja 6 pulgadas arriba."

I was working with some masons and I had plugs and switches and fire alarm boxes in hadite block walls. One guy was married to another guy's sister. So, he would call him cunado. Pretty soon, we were all calling each other that. One of the mason helpers would ask "you gottee sister por mi?"

"Si, She likes mexicans but she does not like masons."

have to add "way" to the end and drag out the mames "No maaaames way"
Actually, the spelling would be "no mames gue." Just like they will say "Home Depot gue."

Chinga, pinche Gringos.

Also, a good way to not get in a fightt is to go up to a guy and say "Ah, Jotito mio." That could probably get you a fight. Mainly, I learned all the bad Spanish.

But I also some learned some proper rules. There was a slang phrase that was actually gringo in origin. "No bueno por Caca." One time, I was working with a guy and things turned out right and so I said, "Ah, bueno por Caca." He looked at me strangely.

I was treating it as the opposite. He instructed me, no Caca. Caca is a thing, not suitable to be an adjective or a descriptor. A work is either bueno or no bueno.

I was spelling it correctly and yes, I can pronounce the soft B in Spanish, one of the few gringos who can do that. However, I don't know enough other than what it takes to manage simple phrases. "Necessita un Caja 6 pulgadas arriba."

I was working with some masons and I had plugs and switches and fire alarm boxes in hadite block walls. One guy was married to another guy's sister. So, he would call him cunado. Pretty soon, we were all calling each other that. One of the mason helpers would ask "you gottee sister por mi?"

"Si, She likes mexicans but she does not like masons."
No, your spelling is incorrect, Check Google translate. Though what is spoken in Mexico is usually a far cry from true Spanish. A lot ofslang and other stuff mixed in, like:

Popocatepetl and Iztacchihuatl

1672442179076.png

True, I was speaking mexican Spanish, which is different than castillian.

For example, instead of saying malissimo, mexicans shorten it to mala, such as mala Gente. So, go ahead and go to my mexican friends and look for the fight that you want there.

And don't get my started on Portugeuse. Everyone has to be different.
Where do you come up with the idea that Im looking for a fight. I just corrected you. No foul intended.

But if you want a real tough one, try Russian, a combination of Greek, Cyrillic, and Latin.

Where do you come up with the idea that Im looking for a fight. I just corrected you. No foul intended.

But if you want a real tough one, try Russian, a combination of Greek, Cyrillic, and Latin.
I thought I had deleted this post, getting tired of the debate. I did take two years of German in high school and studied a little longer. But the only time I used it was with a guy I worked with who was born in Germany but grew up in the Ukraine. So, the little bit of russian I knew went farther but I could still use basic German with him.

I had also learned a few words from a guy who was from Ethiopia. And I am sure I got all of it wrong.

So if youre capitalizing it must be a proper noun, 'Caca308pirate'🤓
So, do one with Scheiss. I studied German, which turned out not to be so necessary in construction. I should have studied more Spanish. I could get plenty of it wrong, of course.

I once told a guy that he was mi chingada Maricon and he got mad at me, for some reason.

So, do one with Scheiss. I studied German, which turned out not to be so necessary in construction. I should have studied more Spanish. I could get plenty of it wrong, of course.

I once told a guy that he was mi chingada Maricon and he got mad at me, for some reason.
I went to the Kirov Ballet ad fell in love with the art form The Russian's are incredible dancers and I got to dance with a top Russian ballerina so I wanted to study Russian. They didnt have it at the school I was at, French and Italian were useless unless youre in academia, so I went practical and took Spanish. It's been helpful. I got comfortable with it when I I drove alone to Costa Rica.

Just like in America there are many dialects. A kid from NYC might not be able to understand a Creole swamper from deep Louisiana, and I'd guess a guy from Ensenada, or the barrios of LA would be lost in Barcelona. I cant understand some of what I here in the mt's of Wva or NC.

Reactions: Ronws
I went to the Kirov Ballet ad fell in love with the art form The Russian's are incredible dancers and I got to dance with a top Russian ballerina so I wanted to study Russian. They didnt have it at the school I was at, French and Italian were useless unless youre in academia, so I went practical and took Spanish. It's been helpful. I got comfortable with it when I I drove alone to Costa Rica.

Just like in America there are many dialects. A kid from NYC might not be able to understand a Creole swamper from deep Louisiana, and I'd guess a guy from Ensenada, or the barrios of LA would be lost in Barcelona. I cant understand some of what I here in the mt's of Wva or NC.
Amen to that. I can hear different accents. I am used to hearing mexicans speak Spanish. Another co-worker I had was from the Honduras and he had a different accent, more european, similar to castillian. And I have a guy I work with now from El Salvador and his accent makes me think of what it would sound like if Christopher Walken spoke Spanish. "Buenos DI-as."

• Haha
Bean
Beandip
Beano
Beanarian
Mi tokio disco es muy decompuesto, es vavoso.
No tingua nada.
Comprende tu chongo fayo ?

• Haha