• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bushmaster truck gun

rooster2/16

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2012
Le Boot
Everybody hates em but here are the results. Cheap bipod Nikon P223 and independence 55gr

Attachments

• range.jpg
    range.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 15
  • range1.jpg
    range1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 14
  • range2.jpg
    range2.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 11
  • range3.jpg
    range3.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 10
  • range4.jpg
    range4.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 15
The rifle and a bonus wife pic

Attachments

• rifle1.jpg
    rifle1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 17
  • rifle2.jpg
    rifle2.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 13
  • lacey.jpg
    lacey.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 11
Nice Rifle. I don't know why anyone would hate on a Bushmaster. They are a great value if found under $999 and have proven to be reliable for tons of people. It goes to show you don't have to drop $1900+ on a Noveske or LMT, etc. to have a capable rifle, especially one to beat around in the back of a truck. If putting thousands of rounds downrange at carbine classes or going into harm's way, I'd opt for a few upgrades, but most guys just need a cost effective carbine to beat around and plink/train with. It is absolutely hilarious (and sad) what the media has done with the evil "Bushmaster" name in the last few months....

Nice Rifle. I don't know why anyone would hate on a Bushmaster. They are a great value if found under $999 and have proven to be reliable for tons of people. It goes to show you don't have to drop $1900+ on a Noveske or LMT, etc. to have a capable rifle, especially one to beat around in the back of a truck. If putting thousands of rounds downrange at carbine classes or going into harm's way, I'd opt for a few upgrades, but most guys just need a cost effective carbine to beat around and plink/train with. It is absolutely hilarious (and sad) what the media has done with the evil "Bushmaster" name in the last few months....

I second that and add this. I bet that rifle would save your if need be!

Pics 2&3 are at 200 yards #4 is 50 yards and 5 is 100 yards. Not to bad for a $900 ar and a 4x scope. I'd say it's money well spent. All but the 2 flyers would have left a flesh target hurting.