• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Bushmaster XM15-E2S A2 Carbine.Restricted Military / LE Only ***Reduced Price***

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
  • I have an early Old School Bushmaster XM15-E2S A2 Carbine up for grabs. This is a Law Enforcement Carbine that is from 1999 and has the very desirable Restricted Military/LE Only markings. This is a Perfect example of the High Quality Bushmaster "All MilSpec" versions that were made in Windham Maine and have the Lxxxxxx prefix serial number. Unlike the crap that is built in Ilion New York by Remington that are non MilSpec after they were bought out by a Libtard company. This one has a Full Heavy 1x9 twist H-Bar barrel and looking at the Bolt Carrier I would say it was shot less then 300 rounds.

SOLD

Last edited:
    Thanks for the Trade Offers.

Only trades I would be interested in would be for a LPVO valued at $1050 or some Hornady 50BMG AMAX ammo.

Haven't you been warned about bumping posts before 48 hours? If you need to add something edit the original post or wait until the 48 hour bump. Bump like this again and you will be banned and post deleted.

Too bad it doesn't have the old school stock like we had on our M16's. If it did, The only other two things that would distinguish it would be a metal mag and auto on the fire select.

Was the bayonet lug or front site altered when you installed that pic rail from Crosstac?