• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell 3.5-21x50 Scope mounting

ratton

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 21, 2009
Nevada
Hello,
I will be receiving a Bushnell 3.5-21x50 from the GA Precision Group buy. It is my understanding the scope has 29 mils (89 MOA) of elevation. This would lead me to believe 1/2 of that is usable. Can I use an AI 45 MOA canted scope mount or will this too much cant and I will be unable to obtain a 100 yard zero. Thanks in advance.

Re: Bushnell 3.5-21x50 Scope mounting

The problem I have with canted bases is proper cheek weld, I have 20 moa solid bases on rifles and they already lift the scope up so I have to raise my cheek off the stock to get proper eye alignment with the optic, wow I can imagine how high a 40 moa base would be, better get an adjustable cheek rest mounted on your rifle

Re: Bushnell 3.5-21x50 Scope mounting

I don't think so...What caliber is the gun you are putting it on? I have plenty of 28moa AI scope mounts I'll sell ya cheap and that would more than likely get you as far as you need.