• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell 3200 Elite Tactical 10x

_Shay_

thing 2
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2009
USA
I've heard quite a bit about this scope. Is it any good. I was thinking of putting it on an ar15. Thanks for the input.

Re: Bushnell 3200 Elite Tactical 10x

I have never heard of anyone that's had problems out of one: very Good mid grade glass, around 80 to 100 total adjustment, small and has nice turrets. I don't see how you can go wrong for the price.

GC

I agree with MAX100 on all counts.
Mine doesn't get much use these days as I have moved up... but I will keep it around as a good backup.

You won't find another scope at or below this price with as much adjustment, decent turrets, and a mil reticle.

Cool, ill get one then. Thanks guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shay_Ellafrits</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've heard quite a bit about this scope. Is it any good. I was thinking of putting it on an ar15. Thanks for the input. </div></div>

I have one sitting in a box. Its very nice. I have a 10x Super Sniper also, which is almost double the cost. I think they are really close. I'm hoping to compare them side by side at the range soon. I'm not sure if its a really good for a ar-15. I assume you have a varmint ar-15, the downside to any 10x optic is you are probably running a ar-15 for quick follow up shots and may be happer with a 3-9 or 4-16 type scope since you can use it on a lower power. Its probably great for a target ar-15. The knock on the 3200 10x if focusing at smaller distances. I thin enternally it must par set at 250yds. Its a little tricker to get a really crisp focus at ranges under 100yds. Its not that bad though.

I put the 5-15X version on the rifle I built for my father. He likes it a lot.

Parallax is set for 100 yards. Parallax is terrible at distances under 100 yards, but it is manageable. Any 10x set for 100 will have issues at shorter distances....it's not a problem specific to the Bushnell.

I assumed the OP had a reason for wanting a fixed 10.

One thing the 10X has over the variable versions is the 10X has alot more range of adjustment for elev and windage.

Only downfall I've heard is that it freezes under 29 degree farenheit due to the o-rings in the turrets... just going off what my dealer told me.

Edge sharpness is not as good as the SuperSniper but it is a very usable reliable scope. No parallax adjustment does not bother me as I am real picky about head position.

A good scope to have in your inventory to throw on a rifle and go shoot. It should work great as a Type III optic on your AR.

Last sunday I used Bushnell 10x40 from 100m out to 700m without any problem with aiming. Almost every target was verticaly around 0,5 moa. The only oproblem was wind, which was about 3m/s (almost 7 MPH) at maximums and from any direction you can imagine. Every 5 seconds different set at optics. But that is not problem of optics.

i have 5 super snipers. and i am still looking to get a 3200 with mil dot. what magnification ranges do they offer it in?

Count me as another fan. I found one locally which seemed to be the same price as what I'd seen online so I picked it up. As was said before, not what you want for shooting under 100yds. Other than that, it is a nice, user friendly little scope. Is it a NF, no, but I think it is the best you can do at that price point.

Of the 3200 series, as far as I know, the only two with large exposed knobs and Mil reticle are the 10x fixed and the 5-15 variable.

I am looking for a sunshade for this scope.
Do you know any compatible?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kempka</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am looking for a sunshade for this scope.
Do you know any compatible?
</div></div>

There's no threads in the objective for a sunshade.

Super Snipers run more money because you can focus them down to 30ft or so, whereas the couple of 10X3200MD's I've had seemed to be fixed for about 150yds (never could get a crisp sight picture at 100yds).