• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bushnell DMR 3 NRL22

Team Alumacraft FTW

Private
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2022
Indiana
Has anyone had any experience with the Bushnell DMR 3 for NRL22. I am really curious about this scope and opinions. I have a discount coupon for Bushnell. So far the original cheap Match Pro has been flawless but I thinking about upgrading to better glass to put on the Vudoo. Just limited on the budget. I like some other manufacturers also but really don’t want a complicated reticle.

Has anyone had any experience with the Bushnell DMR 3 for NRL22. I am really curious about this scope and opinions. I have a discount coupon for Bushnell. So far the original cheap Match Pro has been flawless but I thinking about upgrading to better glass to put on the Vudoo. Just limited on the budget. I like some other manufacturers also but really don’t want a complicated reticle.
I don't have any experience with the DMR, but Bushnell is suppose to be releasing a new Match Pro ED 5-30x56 Riflescope that may suit your needs for less money.

The new Match Pro is already out. It's sold out and out of stock now but hopefully back in stock soon. It would be a good choice to keep price down with it's power range and reticle. The EQL style reticle is great for holds.

That said if the DMR3 is in your price range and the power range works then it should serve you well.

I'm running a DMR3 on my Bergara B14r and absolultely love it. Eye box is big so it makes getting behind in awkward positions easier. Glass is phenominal, better than my my Mark 5HD. I have the G4P reticle cause I don't like a really busy reticle either.

If you go another direction with a different brand I'd gladly use that coupon code for you ;)

I'm running a DMR3 on my Bergara B14r and absolultely love it. Eye box is big so it makes getting behind in awkward positions easier. Glass is phenominal, better than my my Mark 5HD. I have the G4P reticle cause I don't like a really busy reticle either.

If you go another direction with a different brand I'd gladly use that coupon code for you ;)
I pulled the trigger how do you like the G4P reticle for holdovers. Any issues going out past 100 yards. It really looks like a sweet scope but I was questioning the 21 power since the majority of guys I shoot with have 24-30 power.

I pulled the trigger how do you like the G4P reticle for holdovers. Any issues going out past 100 yards. It really looks like a sweet scope but I was questioning the 21 power since the majority of guys I shoot with have 24-30 power.

I don't do a lot of holdover shooting but the little I have done it seems fine. The nice thing about only being 21 power is when using it at 15-18 power ( which is what most shooters will use even with a 25x or higher scope) the reticle is close to as big as it will get so you can see all the hashmarks easier.