• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos Bushnell Elite 1500 ARC LRF

96C

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 9, 2007
    Aust
    Mounted on the Bushnell Excusrion FFP spotter tripod. Allows more consistant lasing at distance.
    The tripod that came with the FFP spotter is OK, nothing special.. was a bit sticky until it was cleaned up and lightly oiled to remove jumpyness during manipulation.

Re: Bushnell Elite 1500 ARC LRF

lmao....

Los locos kick your ass. Los locos kick your face. Los locos kick your balls INTO OUTER SPACE!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lmao....

Los locos kick your ass. Los locos kick your face. Los locos kick your balls INTO OUTER SPACE! </div></div>

Damn, how the hell do you remember that stuff? LMFAO!

I get that a lot...

I could actually only remember about half of it...google helped me out with the rest

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lmao....

Los locos kick your ass. Los locos kick your face. Los locos kick your balls INTO OUTER SPACE! </div></div>

hahahahaha that was good, glad i wasnt the only one that thought that!!!

I have the same LRF what is the farthest you have been able to lase something with that? I have only been able to lase a barn at 968yds. I don't remember what mode I was in

I was able to measure the third attempt 1257mt of a stone 80x80cm

I have the same also and was able to measure a car driving up a mountain from 1200 something to 1466